A Dispatch from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why yes it is pretty large smug.gif

Undoubtedly you have had experience handling peens of all sizes, so we will defer to your expertise.

Its alot of E-peen to wave, yes, but it takes alot to break alot. Your smoldering ruins would be a prime example.

Please, do not let me interrupt this very sensitive moment for you....

MKs reputation on the battlefield is not undeserved, they were certainly my most challenging opponents..except for Trevor of course.

Smouldering ruins, not inaccurate.

How about a hug?

Honourless? Really?

Really?

Usually I can see things from both sides, but I'm having a really tough time getting my head around that one.

Honor, who knows?

They were decent about most things, especially Arch and Azawhatever. :P

Without our "waving our giant e-peen" around your alliance would be in a lot worse condition today. I guess we should have just let PC write the peace terms. B)

That really would not have been beneficial to either of us...now would it?

In retrospect that would have been a good idea. Sorry, PC!

Probably not.

You're just sad TPF doesn't get to post "We're still at war" topics anymore.

I do miss those...I know you do too.

Cut them some slack, it's not easy readjusting to a normal life after coming down from the cross.

Thank you bobby, and yes the scars on our hands and feet are healing nicely.

Anyway....congrats on the swell stats and the government hoopla.

MKs reputation on the battlefield is not undeserved, they were certainly my most challenging opponents..except for Trevor of course.

Everyone knows Trevorah doesn't know how to fight. How you managed to wrangle a battle with him is beyond me, but I hope you enjoyed all the tech, land and money you took from him :P

Edit - Spelling :(

Edited by Trace

That really would not have been beneficial to either of us...now would it

Well it would have saved govt. a lot of arguments and headaches, especially for me and Archon. But you're right which is why took the approach that we did.

Honor, who knows?

They were decent about most things, especially Arch and Azawhatever. :P

That really would not have been beneficial to either of us...now would it?

Thank you bobby, and yes the scars on our hands and feet are healing nicely.

Anyway....congrats on the swell stats and the government hoopla.

The only ones with honor who fought us are those that didn't find it necessary to take us to Versailles woodshed. I offered all my tech, all my infra, so this isn't a love of pixels, something we've proven again and again.

The rest of you are who you are. I've never received reps as a nation, and TPF never will again. We, unlike you, have learned from our egregious dishonor. Our previous behaviors left us deserving to be destroyed.

In the post-Slayer TPF world, TPF will never be without her honor, and will speak out against those who live by an opposite code as to normalize the absence of self-respect. We have proven that we will live by our bond. Dismiss that at your peril.

And yes, I do find your e-peen impressive. Especially when WC is handling it so ably.

The only ones with honor who fought us are those that didn't find it necessary to take us to Versailles woodshed. I offered all my tech, all my infra, so this isn't a love of pixels, something we've proven again and again.

The rest of you are who you are. I've never received reps as a nation, and TPF never will again. We, unlike you, have learned from our egregious dishonor. Our previous behaviors left us deserving to be destroyed.

In the post-Slayer TPF world, TPF will never be without her honor, and will speak out against those who live by an opposite code as to normalize the absence of self-respect. We have proven that we will live by our bond. Dismiss that at your peril.

And yes, I do find your e-peen impressive. Especially when WC is handling it so ably.

It's pretty convenient for an alliance to suddenly become ardently against reps when it is out of power and on the losing side of a war.

It's pretty convenient for an alliance to suddenly become ardently against reps when it is out of power and on the losing side of a war.

I left TPF at one point over this issue, so, while your argument might make sense if your facts were accurate. I don't argue that the reps were not deserved to someone, it just wasn't in fact you.

OBM is certainly gaining support by going against the damage control, right?

Damage control is for those who put their pixels above their self-respect. Jbone speaks for Jbone, he actually likes some of you, and he is my brother so I respect his views, but they do not match mine. Attack me and see who is first to jump you though. I'll give you a hint, it starts with a J and ends with an e. And is bon in the middle.

JBone, could you please take that hug you offered me and give it to OBM? I think he is a far more deserving candidate. But thanks though, it means alot.

Ill just settle down with my cup-o-tears (thanks OBM) and we'll call it a day.

Edited by tamerlane

If I am remembering right, you guys were far from the only ones involved on our front. But, you can tickle your ego a bit more if you want. ;)

Anyway, how did this topic turn towards this? I just now started reading lol

It got here because OBM staggered in and started trolling. And no MKer is really going to let a trolling pass. I think it's a law somewhere. And while OBM could easily be trolled to hell and back and knows it, I'll just note that I recognize OBM doesn't speak for TPF any more than the MKers here don't speak for MK. And I'll leave it at that.

As the writer of the "Aqua Cafeteria Accords" I agree that they were never meant to be a NAP between MHA and MK. I don't know why people keep thinking they were. That being said, it makes me sad to see them go. They were a watershed moment in Aqua. MK and MHA have been bffs, but since the Cafeteria Accords came about we have certainly stopped hating on each other, and I think that there is genuine positive vibes going both ways.

So yeah, strike the NAP from your records, as there never was a NAP. But don't strike the Accords, man! Does this mean we can't sit at the same table anymore? Does this mean you are going to spit in our pudding?

Perhaps my writing wasn't clear - I know I confused a few people with it. The Accords weren't canceled. We just aren't calling it a NAP anymore, so we're not really going to list it anywhere since it's not really a binding treaty and those are the only ones we bother to display. But we're not removing our signatures from the ACA because that would just be rude. And there's no reason for that.

Perhaps my writing wasn't clear - I know I confused a few people with it. The Accords weren't canceled. We just aren't calling it a NAP anymore, so we're not really going to list it anywhere since it's not really a binding treaty and those are the only ones we bother to display. But we're not removing our signatures from the ACA because that would just be rude. And there's no reason for that.

Well you forgot that the ONLY THING preventing all-out war between MK and MHA was the misperception that we all had a NAP together. Now that you have gone and shattered that illusion I guess there is no choice but to begin the nuking at update. Thanks. Seriously thanks. Jerk. :P

MK is dishonorable, none of you know what you're talking about. MK didn't deserve reps, seeing as how they're dishonorable. I, on the other hand, am honorable since I will never again be receiving reps. I'm THAT honorable. Did I mention none of you know what you're talking about? And that MK is dishonorable?...

Sorry, I was practicing in case I decided to change costumes and roleplay as my character.

You seem very keen to further the idea that TPF wishes to eschew its dark Slayer-filled past. If it was as horrible as you paint it to be (and I don't doubt it was), why didn't you all get the $%&@ out of that hell-hole?

In OBM's defense, he did.

He formed a new alliance under the protection of Polaris.

2 groups did so, actually, and Slayer tried to politically isolate them both, but he forgot that we didn't give a !@#$ about who he liked or didn't like.

Edited by hizzy

Ah yes, my two favorite alliances bawwing. First our Spartastic friends dying on their cross for all our sins, and the honorless MK waving their "giant" e-peen.

Please roast.

Glad I don't have to pretend anymore.

the pretending was, albeit hilarious to talk about, pretty easy to see through honestly. but overall, i'm glad you feel you can speak your mind now that we declined your request to help you rebuild :-)

I left TPF at one point over this issue, so, while your argument might make sense if your facts were accurate. I don't argue that the reps were not deserved to someone, it just wasn't in fact you.

And you went back.

Unfortunately reps, and who deserves them and who doesn't are about alliances, not individuals in that alliance, which is why your alliance deserved them regardless of what you personally did in the past.

MK only took reps from TPF that TPF took in the noCB war from others in C&G. We'd have had it sent straight to them but they're getting quite a bit from NPO so it's a bit of a trade-off.

And you went back.

Unfortunately reps, and who deserves them and who doesn't are about alliances, not individuals in that alliance, which is why your alliance deserved them regardless of what you personally did in the past.

MK only took reps from TPF that TPF took in the noCB war from others in C&G. We'd have had it sent straight to them but they're getting quite a bit from NPO so it's a bit of a trade-off.

It worked out quite well.

Feel free to send me reparations anytime Azaghul, I am hardly ardent......and in this cyclical world of our, out of power, is a very very flimsy phrase.

OBM is certainly gaining support by going against the damage control, right?

If you read my statements as damage control, you are mistaken.

MK and her cumbersome EPeen are indeed annoying at times, but that does not mean unjustified.

You seem very keen to further the idea that TPF wishes to eschew its dark Slayer-filled past. If it was as horrible as you paint it to be (and I don't doubt it was), why didn't you all get the $%&@ out of that hell-hole?

LOL....dark, Slayer-filled past, damn I hope somehow he is reading this, you just made his day.

We have no desire to eschew anything, we did what we did and never hid behind excuses. Some of the things we did, in retrospect, were mistakes....cest la vie.

TPF is moving in a new direction, nothing wrong with that....after 2 1/2 years kinda refreshing actually.

One mans hell hole is another mans fun times.

JBone, could you please take that hug you offered me and give it to OBM? I think he is a far more deserving candidate. But thanks though, it means alot.

Ill just settle down with my cup-o-tears (thanks OBM) and we'll call it a day.

You do realise that Elmo is one L away from Emo....and btw, I don't think that's tears in your cup.

It got here because OBM staggered in and started trolling. And no MKer is really going to let a trolling pass. I think it's a law somewhere. And while OBM could easily be trolled to hell and back and knows it, I'll just note that I recognize OBM doesn't speak for TPF any more than the MKers here don't speak for MK. And I'll leave it at that.
This got pretty cute fast.

Mom & Dad are home.

In OBM's defense, he did.

He formed a new alliance under the protection of Polaris.

2 groups did so, actually, and Slayer tried to politically isolate them both, but he forgot that we didn't give a !@#$ about who he liked or didn't like.

...pretty sure he wanted them under Polars umbrella, he was smert like that. ;)

EDIT:...to add screw Sparta.

Edited by JBone