The Great Infrastructure Forbearance Challenge

Londo Mollari

The Great Infrastructure Forbearance Challenge

LONDO vs SKIPPY

Article I

Whichever nation first exceeds the level of 8500.00 Infrastructure shall be subject to two ground attacks from the other. No retaliation of ANY kind shall be made for these ground attacks, peace shall be immediately accepted. In either case, Skippy shall declare on Londo Mollari, and either make his attacks after Londo has given the all clear, or accept attacks. In addition, the nation of mrswylezucstan shall provide 100 tech to the winner of this contest free of charge.

Article II

May the best man win. The Redoubt of Mind = 8500.00 infra at time of post. Outback Australia = 8500.00 infra at time of post.

Article III

Signed for The Redoubt of Mind,

Londo Mollari

Signed for Outback Australia,

Skippy

Signed for mrswylezucstan

Ruggsymuggs

Edited by Londo Mollari

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So whoever gets any infra gets attacked twice? How do you determine a winner? Either way, I'm throwing my weight behind Skippy here.

No, whoever buys infra above 8500.00 first loses.

I think your lack of daily prevailing will be a disadvantage in this challenge, Londo :P

Idk, prevailing might make me want to buy infra. Less prevailing could actually be good in this case.

Statement from the Moralist Front: We love losers here at the Moralist Front. There's no greater victory to be gained than losing a war or contest, and with that spirit in mind, the Moralist Front pledges to send 50 tech to the loser of this competition, free of charge.

Hail the glorious vanquished!