We count only blue cars...

ilselu1

grmudkipflag.jpg

We really need a flag already, I'm tired of using my silly ones... :gag:

It is with great pleasure and excitement that I announce today the addition of Multi-Colored Cross-X Alliance. Today is a great day for the unification of all blue nations and alliances. I look forward to our continued Blunification efforts.

/signed Blunity

o/ MCXA!

o/ Blunity!

Blunity thrives on the outside, but how are you doing internally? Last I heard wasn't the greatest of news, so is this a sign of a revitalization?

Well, it's certainly not a bloc that relies on any single alliance (new or old) to thrive.

The success that someone finds in blunity is directly proportional to their contribution in blunity. Some alliance have .gov members who are more active on the forums, and in turn they will obviously be the first to find trades and tech sellers as opposed to another alliance which is less active.

Now, while this might have a downside (especially since most tech sellers and alliances with higher selling capacity are less active than average), it also provides some strong points, mainly providing a place for all alliances to tap new markets at their own will. The politics of Planet Bob has absolutely no effect on the workings in Blunity.

That being said though, new alliances always offer a breath of fresh air... whether it be new ideas, new sellers, new trades, or simply new friends.

Not to mention, while Blunity does not dictate the Blue senate, we do cooperate in voting, and with MCXA's addition to the group, all 3 senate seats belong to members of Blunity.

Blunity thrives on the outside, but how are you doing internally? Last I heard wasn't the greatest of news, so is this a sign of a revitalization?

I'm not on the staff, but a certain Polar has been very active this past week revitalizing the Blunity structure.

o/ MCXA, welcome

Blunity is doing well. Like anything it has its ups and its down, but at the end of the day the dedication to the blue sphere keeps things kickin.

welcome MCXA :)