Best Rookie Alliance?

thepebble

Which young, & unknown alliance preferably less than 6 months old do you think has the most potential in becoming a sanctioned alliance one day? Comments are appreciated.  

524 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way i see it, if an alliance on the poll gets more votes than it has members... they're doing something right. Too bad the poll options were a bit unclear here and there (*cough*TC*cough*)

Voted SOS, obvious bias is obvious :P

Edited by Amyante

Corporation started off strong. Shame for them to lose John Rocker

We somehow lost momentum by losing one member who was self-admittedly pretty inactive?

Corporation's stock has seen an increase as of late, you should read the Finance section of the papers.

There is only one way to settle this: schedule a war for all of the listed alliances to begin in exactly 6 months from now. I'd bet my bottom dollar that the Corporation prevails.

Pretty much. It stands to reason that the most experienced and well connected new alliance stands the best chance.

There is only one way to settle this: schedule a war for all of the listed alliances to begin in exactly 6 months from now. I'd bet my bottom dollar that the Corporation prevails.

this man speaks truth. I can back up this claim. ;)

lol. icwatudidthar.

That said, bring it :blush:

Dear lad, you seem to not understand that the caliber of the membership of our fine alliance is vastly superior to that of any of the other "Rookie" alliance. Oh, "Rookie" how drab a term...