TOP/OBR Announcement

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f.If this treaty is voided then an additional period of 96 hours of non-aggression applies past the treaty termination time.

There is no non-aggression clause in this treaty. Might want to take it back to the drawing board; I don't think implying such a clause is quite enough. ;) Especially when the treaty also implies that it is okay to attack your treaty partner as long as you have "just cause".

I am sorry that you think this, but I can personally attest to the amount of rational thought that went into this. We didn't do this on a whim. Much thought went into who out of all our friends we should get closer to. TOP is certainly a honorable alliance and I am happy to have befriended them.

On that note..

This just may be the most comprehensible treaty the OBR has ever signed :D

Simple and great words. I have enjoyed befriending TOP and am especially pleased to see this.

"Have no friends not equal to yourself."

- Confucious

TOP has some of the greatest rulers in Digiterra and I am proud to officially recognize our friendship with them.

Out of extreme, extreme respect for you I will not debase this announcement.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

It was far before the rumors also.. believe me we hated the circumstances and it hurt us quite a bit. I believe that reinstating the CSN proves that and had it not been for inactive leadership way back then (it was nearly impossible for us to do anything >_> ) it would have been announced at a more appropriate time. Once again if you're looking for the full story, you're welcome to find me on IRC ;)

Reinstating the what now? :o

edit: you couldn't have just said "MDP with GR"? :P

Edited by Lord Brendan

Reinstating the what now? :o

Concordium Sed Nobis. It was the name of their original treaty with GR, that was canceled and then reinstated.

:)

Edit: clarification

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

In the past three years I do not believe there was any single individual here who wanted to see OBR burn to ashes more than I.

The idea of being allied to them now is still a little uneasy for me, but I think I can get used to it and maybe even learn to like it.

Here's to redemption, healing, and leaving the past in the past.

o/ OBR

Wow, how do I follow that? Monkeydee, I'm sure that we can work all of that out. OBR has come a long way in the last few months and I've personally coined the phrase OBR 2.0. We have made multiple efforts to remind people that the alliance of today is different than the alliance of 3 years ago.

I'm personlly pleased to be part of this and KGB...Thanks for introducing me to Magner's!

To TOP & OBR/The Rosular Kingdom

Wow, how do I follow that? Monkeydee, I'm sure that we can work all of that out. OBR has come a long way in the last few months and I've personally coined the phrase OBR 2.0. We have made multiple efforts to remind people that the alliance of today is different than the alliance of 3 years ago.

I'm personlly pleased to be part of this and KGB...Thanks for introducing me to Magner's!

To TOP & OBR/The Rosular Kingdom

You just did a fine job right there.

The ones I felt wronged by are gone. You are not them and it would be wrong of me to transfer my hostility and ill will towards you and "OBR 2.0".

You just did a fine job right there.

I try!! And I appreciate your honesty in your post. If we look at almost any alliance in CN, so many have evolved and to your point, many people have actually found real lives and are no longer in the game. I'm looking forward to our relationship.

Dear Great and Powerful Rulers of Digiterra,

A most magnificent and wondrous thing has occurred! A dream that I have

held for many months has suddenly and dramatically come true, while I was

away.

This treaty was a great homecoming gift and one of the sweetest surprises

that I could have ever hoped for.

My most cherished friends of The Rosular Kingdom and my own sainted and

battle hardened family of Paradoxia have begun a new era of friendship and

cooperation. This is a GREAT DAY!

The wise, noble and true diplomats of both Orders have made cause for happy

celebration throughout the humble nation of Alisaunder. The entire citizenry of

my nation will be dancing in the streets for days to come!

Your Constant Friend,

Dear Great and Powerful Rulers of Digiterra,

A most magnificent and wondrous thing has occurred! A dream that I have

held for many months has suddenly and dramatically come true, while I was

away.

This treaty was a great homecoming gift and one of the sweetest surprises

that I could have ever hoped for.

My most cherished friends of The Rosular Kingdom and my own sainted and

battle hardened family of Paradoxia have begun a new era of friendship and

cooperation. This is a GREAT DAY!

The wise, noble and true diplomats of both Orders have made cause for happy

celebration throughout the humble nation of Alisaunder. The entire citizenry of

my nation will be dancing in the streets for days to come!

Your Constant Friend,

You my friend are greatly responsible for this and for that I thank you. Please wish your human well for me also.

Dear Great Lord WalkerNinja, Valiant Squire Craven and Great Lord Kiss Goodbye,

You fine gentlemen flatter me far more than I deserve. After I only cupped my hands in the

snow, you and the other mighty diplomats of our two alliances did all of the heavy lifting, made

a huge snowball and rolled it down the mountainside. Hopefully a spectacular avalanche will result!

Thank You For A Wonderful Homecoming,