Let's make good on our word

youwish959

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be interesting to see how many of the people claiming that they will stand by their vote actually do so, especially if they don't have overwhelming backup. I don't think too many of the people saying "put me down" would actually leave their alliances in order to fight Bel Air.

As for me, I'll be the first to semi-eat my words. I didn't look too closely at the poll, I just saw a scale of 1-5, and so voted 5. But in all honesty, while I'd love to see Bel Air get rolled and/or help with said rolling, I'm not willing to leave my alliance in order to do so. So I guess I'll change my vote to 4. :)

-Bama

Down for a coordinated attack on their top 2 nations.

LOL. Sup Drai.

I just want to appologize in advance for the tech I'll be collecting from you. :P

also, I currently hold a 23 dollar war chest - and I'll use it all if I have to! :D

Edit: almost forgot, lolpink!

Edited by The General

I have no love for Bel Air, but a topic like this just makes the whole Karma war a joke, maybe we should have left NPO in power, as it seems with NPO out of the way, anyone can be attacked for any reason even more so then when NPO was in power.

I would also like to see what these people will do, if a bigger alliance gave support to Bel air in this matter, I am sure they will put their tale in between their legs and run, looking for support from the likes of MK who hate Bel air.

I would also like to see what these people will do, if a bigger alliance gave support to Bel air in this matter, I am sure they will put their tale in between their legs and run, looking for support from the likes of MK who hate Bel air.

Bel Air has an MDoAP with Poison Clan. Isn't that enough big alliance support for you?

I have no love for Bel Air, but a topic like this just makes the whole Karma war a joke, maybe we should have left NPO in power, as it seems with NPO out of the way, anyone can be attacked for any reason even more so then when NPO was in power.

I really don't think anyone here is serious. Are they :huh:

So you're saying that we should have left an alliance who invented* CN's version of genocide and death camps in power where they could do whatever they hell they wanted, say whatever the hell they wanted, and make the game boring by enforcing their own version of peace on other people. All without any repercussions.

[sarcasm]Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me.[/sarcasm]

As for me, I voted for 5 due to the fact it might have made things interesting. I'll probably just sit by and watch the fireworks though.

* = and most frequently used.

I really don't think anyone here is serious. Are they :huh:

Probably not. But hey, it'll be interesting to see if someone does try to roll Bel Air.

Edited by ShinRa

Scroll back a page, youll see someone from Poison Clan who, in so many words, is waiting to defend Bel Air

Roll LoSS, mirite?

Gonna Back Up

WildThing

Trace

Diomede

Coursca

Kevin McDonald

Penlugue Solaris

cookavich

Zizka

Drai

Systemfailure

Lafayette

o ya baby

President Kent

Poyplemonkeys

Earogema

Shamshir

Gonna Help, though didn't vote #5

mythicknight

Blacky

President Obama

Won't Back Up

rsoxbronco1

Boogeyman657

This Charming Man

&*&^yb

Kaiser

MagicalTrevor

I voted lolPink, but I don't think would help the order to destroy them... I mean, they hate us and broadcast our name when-ever they post no matter how unrelated the topic, it's like free advertising! And, any enemy of pink should automatically become a friend of ours and... who REALLY likes the color pink :P. Except when you feel down and need to LOL.

This certainly could've happened even if the NPO hadn't lost the Karma war. I doubt they'd go to bat for Bel Air because it really isn't all that much in their interest.