Let's make good on our word

youwish959

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well unlike you, some alliances actually have enough honour and integrity to not declare war on others for stupid reasons.

It is true however that some alliances will stretch their reasoning far beyond breaking point to get in on the action when the opportunity arises.

Well unlike you, some alliances actually have enough honour and integrity to not declare war on others for stupid reasons.

Although it is true that no "good reason" is necessary in order to wage a war, would you please be so kind as to point out when the NSO has ever actually done this?

Also, if you truly do wish to roll us, what is stopping you?

[OOC]Evidently I am being called to "man up" in this thread? Weird. It was originally posted on the OOC section as a joke thread. I am not sure how it came to rest in the IC section but I can assure you the NSO has never considered this a viable conflict, at least not as far as I am concerned. Now since it has for some reason been moved into an IC section I have to make an IC post. *rollseyes*[/OOC]

I believe you will see that I commented on the first page that I voted for lolpink in the discussion. Therefore I can hardly be expected to "man up" on such an issue since it is obvious without any actual work from myself that pink is a funny sphere.

I can certainly see how we lack both honor and integrity, choosing only to attack for stupid reasons:

A.) CDC War - We take out some spies. War is over in 7 days. White peace granted.

B.) KARMA War - MK prevented us from getting rolled and so we returned the favor. War lasts 3-4 (ish?) weeks. White peace granted.

C.) RAD War - RAD attacks one of our members, and declared war on us in a pretty obscure way. We counterattacked. War is over in 2-3 days. White peace granted.

I can certainly see how we lack both honor and integrity, choosing only to attack for stupid reasons:

A.) CDC War - We take out some spies. War is over in 7 days. White peace granted.

B.) KARMA War - MK prevented us from getting rolled and so we returned the favor. War lasts 3-4 (ish?) weeks. White peace granted.

C.) RAD War - RAD attacks one of our members, and declared war on us in a pretty obscure way. We counterattacked. War is over in 2-3 days. White peace granted.

You and I both know that facts rarely get in the way of a good rant here these days. Stupidity can not be deterred!

I believe you will see that I commented on the first page that I voted for lolpink in the discussion. Therefore I can hardly be expected to "man up" on such an issue since it is obvious without any actual work from myself that pink is a funny sphere.

I would have thought that your instincts for the improvement of our virtual gene-pool would have gotten the better of you. Never mind, I won't fault you for deciding not to attend our little party, although I'm certain the event will be worse off for the lack of a certain debonair dictator.

Stop with your lies baby eater.

Yeah, I went there.

This thread seems to cover several different issues... and none of them is actually related to the OP.

It's better to create a new thread than let a thread sail through random subjects without any direction.

Closed.