Joint NpO-NV Announcement

hizzy

ut6-1.pngNV_Flag_War-1.png

NpOFlagHRes2.jpg

Article 1: The Untouchables (hereafter known as TU), Nueva Vida (hereafter known as NV) and the New Polar Order (hereafter known as NpO) sign this protectorate as a symbol of friendship above all else

Article 2: In the case that either TU, NV, or NpO comes under attack by an aggressor, then the other party is obligated to come to the attacked party's defense.

Article 3: Nelchael is sexy so it shall be known

Article 4: If either party needs help monetarily or in any way not defined by this treaty, then the other party will assist in any way that they can.

Article 5: If either party wishes to cancel this treaty, there will be a 96 hour waiting period

For The Untouchables,

wootmeister, Triumvir of War

ShadowPhoenix, Triumvir of Internal Affairs

King William IV, Triumvir of Foreign Affairs

For Nueva Vida,

Nelchael, Emperor

Shaunbing, Lord of War

Hizzy, Lord of Brotherhood

Space Ghost, Lord of the Interior

Gebiv, High Priest

For the New Polar Order,

AlmightyGrub, Emperor

Dajobo, Imperial Council Liaison

Fallen_Fool, Imperial Advisor

Jphillips, Minister of Truth

Goalintos, Minister of Plenty

Linden16, Foreign Affairs Officer

Cookavich, Foreign Affairs Officer

I personally don't agree with this treaty. Obviously Article 3 is a huge over-exaggeration and quite frankly we should be ashamed of ourselves for trying to pass something like off to the general public of Planet Bob. Nonetheless, The Untouchables are one hell of a group, and it is our pleasure to sign a joint protectorate with our brothers at Polaris.

PS: yes, we're well aware that it's written like a mutual defense pact. TU has nuts like woah and they insist on waiving the option to back out.

PPS: congrats to JP is in order, not only for successfully making it post-op, but also on his appointment. YAY!

Edited by hizzy

We like it, so we put a ring on it.

Massive hails for this one. If I wasn't already a member of NV, Hizzy's OP alone would make me join. His second post also did a number on me I won't soon forget.

Yes, I Hizzed in my pants.

o/ all you guys in the treaty because if you ever need me to take a bullet for you, I'll do it.

PPS: congrats to JP is in order, not only for successfully making it post-op, but also on his appointment. YAY!

i agree with everything youb ave said except this. Jphillips is a monster who will surely destroy polaris within weeks :awesome:

This is an awesome treaty with an awesome group of people all around.

also, congrats jphill :P

with all do respect NV and Polar... why double protectors? isnt that a bit overkill?

Protectorate status is sort of the height of polarity in regard to the treaty web, you only have one attachment usually. Thus employing joint protectorates is a convenient way for a protectorate to be chained at an MDP level with multiple alliances (traditionally many people won't sign MDPs with protectorates, or let their protectorates sign MDPs). It's also a bit of a diplomatic tie between the two protectors. For example Trident once took on a bloc protectorate, and the Teen Titans setup is not dissimilar. Or you could have more eccentric reasons, for example my alliance is protected by two completely unallied sanctioned alliances as it allowed us to balance safety with our claim of neutrality as best we could.

Congratz to the Untouchables on this treaty. Nice that you insisted on MDP style to show the committment to your new allies. Congratz to us for having a great new friend in TU. I have heard some nice things about you guys.

PhysicsJunky is pretty bang on.

The Untouchables wanted to set up a good diplomatic foundation, and NV-NpO relations are, and have always been some of the best on Planet Bob. This allows them to work with both alliances equally.

As for the overkill part; well, I disagree completely. If TU was our protectorate alone and something happened, we know NpO would support us, and vice versa, so putting both our names on this treaty doesn't change much in terms of killing power.

I think I just Hizzed my pants agian :P

I am glad that these first 4 months have been going well for us and that we can have great protectors. Yes we waived that optional part too because we <3 our protectors. Good times to be had, good luck to all signatories, lines being drawn, all that good stuff.

o/ Untouchables

o/ Polaris

o/ Vidia

PhysicsJunky is pretty bang on.

The Untouchables wanted to set up a good diplomatic foundation, and NV-NpO relations are, and have always been some of the best on Planet Bob. This allows them to work with both alliances equally.

As for the overkill part; well, I disagree completely. If TU was our protectorate alone and something happened, we know NpO would support us, and vice versa, so putting both our names on this treaty doesn't change much in terms of killing power.

In other words, consider this a refresher of the NV-NpO treaty. We're not canceling due to drifting apart, not now. :D

Why do this? <_<

Anyway I love the treaty, if not for the awesome alliances contained within, for the wonderful brief nature of the articles. Nicely done.

believe it or not its the first time ive done it online, I always see ppl spamming it on youtube and wanted to see if it was worth doing. xD