White Trade Central

Tygaland

<3 Tyga

i think that making it a self service type of deal isn't exactly the best way to go about things, but speaking as someone who has tried to manage trade circles for an entire sphere before, that gets old quickly, so i hope this works out well for White

We can provide advice and some assistance but wantto avoid people starting a circle and then sitting back expecting someone else to do the legwork for them. This will provide a central location for white team members to go to look for a circle or replace a trade in existing circle.

People tend to get burnt out fast if they take on looking for endless trade circle members so this will make things a little easier for people wanting to form or join a circle without the burden falling on a few.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<3 Tyga

i think that making it a self service type of deal isn't exactly the best way to go about things, but speaking as someone who has tried to manage trade circles for an entire sphere before, that gets old quickly, so i hope this works out well for White

As someone who ran SNOW for a long time, I support this version much better. Most alliances don't care about economic treaties and it comes down to one person running the entire thing which burns them out. Trades should be managed by the people involved in the trade circle. It is harmful for one alliance to extend a few active people and then burn out their own people. In the end, it runs people out of their potential and capabilities to help their alliances.

This has no political strings and people volunteering are much more likely to help out than someone assigned to the job. Trades should be ran by the people responsible for their own trades. It is far too hard to try and have one person responsible for it. It is not fair to the person doing all the work. Advice can be given but in the end, trade circles really should be up to the ruler running their own nation.

Sounds like SNOW Lite (Now with less NAP!). Same sort of management style, though I've no doubt of STA's ability to supply active administrators.

It will be interesting to see how this progresses.

Administrators will be from a number of alliances. This is not an STA thing despite me starting it. It is a service for the white team as a whole.

I certainly hope House Atreides, Zenith and TPF members will come along and use the forum as it is there for all.

Ah, this reminds me of the days on Aqua team with CAFE which was run by Londo. Those forums are still online :P

Also, I thought I said I'd retired from trade circle management, I guess I could throw a little Skippy help into this, I need to make myself a circle anyway.

Nice work on this Tyga, if its kept active, it will of course be successful

Good show Tyga.

This link will be placed in the TPF Trade Forums post haste.

Simple, non partisan and self motivating.

Benefits all of the White Sphere.

....but seriously, anyone who is having daiquiris fails from the word go. :P

I hope TPF doesn't think you are trying to make a white bloc behind their back, lol. </sarcasm>

Congrats and stuff.

I think everyone can agree that any potential white trade treaties haven't succeeded before. I think we can all also agree that we didn't like what was on the table. I think this is a simple, efficient way to get the job done. I think there is a large chance of success with this idea, even moreso than what was trying to be done. Great idea on Tyga's part and I expect great results to come from this.

Thanks JBone and Dragonknight1000 for post the link on your forum. If enough people get on the forum it will certainly assist white team members in finding trade circles.

It really annoys me when someoen is like "baw there's nothing at [such and such trade area]." OH REALLY? Then perhaps you should open the circle you were hopinh to find and advertise it.

Thanks JBone and Dragonknight1000 for post the link on your forum. If enough people get on the forum it will certainly assist white team members in finding trade circles.

Hey! I did even better by having people encourage it as a back up and we're replacing the SNOW link on the general page to your thing. I think they're not the only ones. Pfft. *whacks Tyga*

:wub: this idea :wub:

Hey! I did even better by having people encourage it as a back up and we're replacing the SNOW link on the general page to your thing. I think they're not the only ones. Pfft. *whacks Tyga*

:wub: this idea :wub:

I used Private Channels FTW to thank you, Mia. But I suppose I will thank you publicly also. Thanks, Mia. :P