White Trade Central

Tygaland

With the demise of SNOW and repeated challenges to me to do something seeing as I am not happy with past and planned white team trade bloc treaties I have created White Trade Central.

White Trade Central is open to any white team nation seeking to start a trade circle or join one under construction. It is also open to non-white team nations seeking or offering temporary trades.

Staff at White Trade Central are volunteers and will be purely administrative. If you want to create a trade circle, it is your baby. You are responsible for chasing up members. Staff can provide advice on how to best seek members for your circle but will not be doing the legwork while you sip a dacquiri.

As this is purely non-political any nation can be involved and anyone offering to help out with administration just need to say so. I don't care which alliance you are in as long as you are active and help keep things functioning.

The forum is found here:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/White_Trade_Cen...dex.php?act=idx

I hope that this provides a simple and useful resource for white team members. Things are fairly basic at present but if this gets off the ground the forum will be improved.

So, if you are on the white team, sign up!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyga, I didn't think I could respect you any more than I already did, but then you went and did this. :awesome:

I think I'll be using this a lot. :P I'm on TOOL's trade staff but I like to help people on white in general find trades.

Edited by Uralica

I hope TPF doesn't think you are trying to make a white bloc behind their back, lol. </sarcasm>

Congrats and stuff.

lol

No, it is not a bloc. No treaties involved at all. Just sign up and set up circles. I can't see why any white team nation or alliance would have an issue with it.

Not very organized

It has been up less than an hour, I'd give it a little more time to get settled. ;)

Hmmmm... I wonder where an idea like that may have come from. Well good job on such quick implementation.

It is something I have talked about for some time but with SNOW in place it was stupid to implement it in competition to SNOW. SNOW disbanded so I thought I'd give it a shot. Seeing as there are no political requirements I can't see any reason why it will not be a useful resource for all white team members regardless of their alliance affiliation.

<3 Tyga

i think that making it a self service type of deal isn't exactly the best way to go about things, but speaking as someone who has tried to manage trade circles for an entire sphere before, that gets old quickly, so i hope this works out well for White