Who are the most hated governemnts of the alliances in TE

Confusion

TEs Most Hated Government is?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wanted to know what govenrments of the alliances in the top 12 where most hated. please let me know if i made a mistake. fell free to wright what you think here.

Edited by marcus the great

I had to vote LoneWolf because most of those alliances and leaders haven't even been around for more than 40 days and out of the ones who have Wolf i figure is one of the most hated for the start of the round. No idea why so many people voted Frostbite... what have they even done to effect anyone this round except for declaring war on RE :huh: .

Edit: Folger can't hate you cause you are too new to the position. Maybe if it was Tibs in there... nahhhhh.

Edited by Jerahoam

Edit: Folger can't hate you cause you are too new to the position. Maybe if it was Tibs in there... nahhhhh.

Yeah, give me a little more time and I'll change that.

Folger because he keeps sending guys to attack AZTEC... LMAO

he's just lucky ES isn't on the list otherwise he wouldn't have gotten my vote :P

^ There we go.

I voted for Lone Wolf because he's MHA and epic that way. I don't think he's actually the most hated but I thought the poll was kinda ego centric so didn't really take it seriously.

I'm pretty sure the Frostbite votes are jokes. Most people in TE don't even know who DA is. As for Black, they aren't hated because they are evil but rather because some people find them annoying.

Wait, what have we done other than take part in that massive war at the beginning of the round and support our allies against UJA? I'm fine with being hated, but I'm pretty sure we're not annoying.

Also, Frostbite is p sweet.