Kim Jaym Il

Doppelganger

Ivan Moldavi

Vladimir

Mussolandia

Sir Paul

Black Adder

Ahhhh, memories....

This group would take over Cyber Nations inside of 6 months. Assuming they could get along. I may throw in a Dilber and Tygaland for good measure. Oh and Anthony would head up our War dept. Of course.

Edited by Corinan

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doppelganger

Ivan Moldavi

Vladimir

Mussolandia

Sir Paul

Black Adder

This group would take over Cyber Nations inside of 6 months. Assuming they could get along. I may throw in a Dilber and Tygaland for good measure. Oh And Anthony would head up our War dept. Of course.

Fantasy team, Dopp. That ones ancient history already.

Edit:

I would take on your troll squad any day.

And you would lose any day.

Edited by Chron

Doppelganger

Ivan Moldavi

Vladimir

Mussolandia

Sir Paul

Black Adder

Ahhhh, memories....

This group would take over Cyber Nations inside of 6 months. Assuming they could get along. I may throw in a Dilber and Tygaland for good measure. Oh and Anthony would head up our War dept. Of course.

I get along with everyone on that list. :P

Edit:

And you would lose any day.

What's Jack gonna do? Make a pretty picture with me in it? Zhadum? Yeah his sun already set. Opethian? One trick pony right there. Then there is you. Already won that one.

Added into the communication team! How could I possibly forget?!?!

Good luck figuring out a show for that.

What's Jack gonna do? Make a pretty picture with me in it? Zhadum? Yeah his sun already set. Opethian? One trick pony right there. Then there is you. Already won that one.

Please, I one-manned half the forums trolls and debaters for a week before ejayrazz came in and tilted things in their favor. You got nothin' and you know it.

As for Jack? He's a great satirist, it was a toss-up between him and Sal, and frankly Sal's just too ironic and serious for that angle. Zha's lazy, and Opethian is as well.

Who's your team, anyway? I see alotta talk, and not much game to back it up.

I already put a show in, even though I'm tempted to change it to: "What would Heinous do?"

I saw that, not bad but "What would Heinous do?" could be pretty funny. If you promise to keep Mia and her huggles away, its on. :P

Please, I one-manned half the forums trolls and debaters for a week before ejayrazz came in and tilted things in their favor. You got nothin' and you know it.

As for Jack? He's a great satirist, it was a toss-up between him and Sal, and frankly Sal's just too ironic and serious for that angle. Zha's lazy, and Opethian is as well.

Who's your team, anyway? I see alotta talk, and not much game to back it up.

Not much game to back it up? I was talking specifically about your propaganda team, not the whole thing. You want me to put together my propaganda list? Sure thing, I will be back tomorrow with that.

Not much game to back it up? I was talking specifically about your propaganda team, not the whole thing. You want me to put together my propaganda list? Sure thing, I will be back tomorrow with that.

I never said Propaganda, I said:

Forum Presence (Troll Squad): Chron, Jack Diorno, Z'Ha'Dum, Opethian.

But yeah, take as long as you need, not like it'll make a difference.

I can't believe I didn't even make anyones gov list. Not even a troll squad! This is ridiculous. I can only guess that it's because no one wants to be upstaged by my greatness.
Internal Affairs Council: Cortath, Sir_Paul, Heft, and Doppelganger.

Of course, the latter group does not preclude the rest from participating in said forum shenans. Its just these are the best group of folks I could think of who wouldnt have any place in legitimate government.

Bold is Mine.

:awesome:

Instead you listed some of the worst people in the game and made sure you had enough posistion so they could all fit in.

Also i've worked with all of those 'popular' people, at their height, and when they've been at there lowest, (pr wise) i spent a few mins considering different options (dilber/delta/Tamerlane/Empirica/Jheph) but came up with this.

Thanks for proving what i thought about you after reading your 'dream gov' though :)

You left me out so your fantasy government is not as good as it could have been. In retaliation, I will misspell your team name in the State of the Alliance for the rest of the season.

This is going to end badly for me at home isnt it???

You both are killing me.... excuse me while I go add Hoo to my list before someone tattles on me.

Oh and Conner, TBB and Slayer are respectable choices in my opinion as well, especially considering the history you share with them.

Forget someone, darlin'?

First Ivan Moldavi says nice things about my illiterate animations, and now Chron is defending and complimenting me, I knew tampering with the NSO water supply was a good idea.

What's Jack gonna do? Make a pretty picture with me in it?

That's rather mean, I also do intelligent things: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56763

I'll accept your apology, as long as it comes in the format of a pretty picture that you draw personally. How about a squirtle saying "Sorry for that mean comment jack".

Triumvirate: Tygaland, AlmightyGrub, Archon

Council of FA: Dilber, AirMe, Ejay

Council of IA: Mary, Penguin, Valid de Impala (yeah, bold choice, I know... But he was really good at IA, FA, not so much)

Council of Eco: Seerow, Syzygy, Azaghul

Council of war: Diskord, SpiderJerusalem, Steelrat

Council of advisors: Mpol, Van Hoo, Bob, Crymson, LM, D_V, Schattenman, Starfox

EDIT:

MoW- TheAUT, astronaut jones, or hell any of the dynomite pact members.

That would be me :awesome:

*insert list that does not include either Hoo or myself*

:(

Edited by SpiderJerusalem

That's rather mean, I also do intelligent things: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=56763

I'll accept your apology, as long as it comes in the format of a pretty picture that you draw personally. How about a squirtle saying "Sorry for that mean comment jack".

No picture here but it was not meant as an insult. Just a little competition between Chron and I is all. I am sorry if you took that personally.

You left me out so your fantasy government is not as good as it could have been. In retaliation, I will misspell your team name in the State of the Alliance for the rest of the season.

You didnt fit anywhere ok Tyga, you'd have to lead or be regent, and Archon/Kamichi is the best combo an alliance can have... sorry mang.

If it was a triv you'd be there :3