A Brief Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

Style #386

announcement.gif

Greetings,

There comes a time in many relationships when two parties find they are no longer as close as they once were. Sometimes, this happens five times all at once. Furthermore, the ODN practices a policy of using PIATs (and equivalent level treaties) as "stepping stones" in relationships, which seemed implausible in these cases. As such, the Orange Defense Network has served notice of the cancellation of the following treaties:

A Horse of a Different Colour - A PIAT with Invicta

Dragons and caek and treaties OH MY A PIAT with Argent

Non-Aggression Pact - A NAP with MHA (we really thought outside of the box on that title <_<)

Non-Aggression Pact - A ToF with USN (I don't know what makes this a ToF, really)

The "Dammit, Free Market Capitalists Bought All the Orange Cake!" Agreement - A SISTER with FCC

The Network bears no ill will toward any of these alliances and wishes them the best in their future endeavours.

Edited by Style #386

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In before, during, and after trolling.

Also, reading into this one should be easy- note the treaties are all PIAT or lower.

And all of a certain side of the treaty web, although I don't see the FOK one cancelled.

Edited by janax

And all of a certain side of the treaty web

I sense that lines are being drawn and war is imminent. Or.. perhaps.. ODN is trying to align itself with one side (the same side it was on last time and has been obviously leaning towards..) to prevent repeating past mistakes. Thank you for pointing this out, its glad to see our efforts do not go unnoticed.

EDIT: You don't see the FOK PIAT canceled because... stick with me here... its not canceled. Kudos.

Edited by Twizzler

announcement.gif

Greetings,

There comes a time in many relationships when two parties find they are no longer as close as they once were. Sometimes, this happens five times all at once. As such, the Orange Defense Network has served notice of the cancellation of the following treaties:

A Horse of a Different Colour - A PIAT with Invicta

Dragons and caek and treaties OH MY A PIAT with Argent

Non-Aggression Pact - A NAP with MHA (we really thought outside of the box on that title <_<)

Non-Aggression Pact - A ToF with USN (I don't know what makes this a ToF, really)

The "Dammit, Free Market Capitalists Bought All the Orange Cake!" Agreement - A SISTER with FCC

The Network bears no ill will toward any of these alliances and wishes them the best in their future endeavours.

Good luck to all involved.

On a side note: I know PIAT, NAP and ToF, but treaty wise what is a "SISTER"?

a wild Franzi appears to wish good tidings to all those on our long list of canceled treaties and to wonder why and how such new nation rulers as Druss the Legend have been able to form such hatred, unless they simply enjoy riding an old and dead bandwagon.

/me cheers to the well being of all mentioned alliances and to bad cess upon all haters past and present