A Brief Announcement from the Orange Defense Network

Style #386

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for wasting one minute of my life. I mean really. You wasted time announcing this?

Yes, yes we do. When we cancel a treaty, or a couple, we generally do make a thread in the alliances announcements to announce it. Thank you for wasting 20 seconds of my life though :)

Of course MK spearheaded the Karma War. Archon is single-handedly the entire Coven, surviving down to the modern day. Do you think it a coincidence that he just "appeared" one day around the same time that the Coven was discovered and dismantled? Nay, he is a clone body into which all the Coven members transferred their collective consciousness to create the ultimate Puppet Master!

I believe I have a screenshot proving this.

MK didn't spearhead anything, NPO did, in reality MK was but one of many shields that came together for a unified defense. I would also like to see evidence of any alliance that has been crushed because of their past post karma, because as far as I know that hasn't happened.

ODN isn't doing anything wrong here, they are merely trimming their foreign responsibilities to a level they are comfortable with. Everyone should stop being so damn anal.

Well, not yet. But we havent really had many notable wars either.

I used to like Invicta, a lot. I'm really saddened to see how low our relation has reached, with govt members being so aggressive toward us in the OWF. Well, I guess this is how things work nowadays... I hope all this have served your purposes well.

Anyway, I wish you, and all the other alliances we canceled on, good luck in the future.

Edited by Dujek

For the same reason that GGA threads go on for longer than they should - people like poking fun at alliances who have done dumb things in the past. This may be an attempt to sort out ODN's sorry reputation but until that actually comes to fruition expect the jibes to continue.

Totally agree, however by the same token do not be surprised if some ODNistas get a bit miffed :D. But yes you will hear no argument from me that we still have alot of work to do.