SoL outta line!!!

Deerslayer

Im NOT happy in the Soldiers of Liberty Alliance Looking for new alliances please recriut me and I am active, Try me :-p I Back collect almost ever chance I can so if your tradeing with me don't worry and don't cancle our trade agreement.

If that all he had in his bio SoL are pretty much jerks in this and it could have be handled so much better

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...and I thought I was an !@#$%^&.

You attacked a nation you already expelled because he broke some oath? Not only that, this supposed verbal attack was his nation bio which says: I am not happy in the Soldiers of Liberty alliance? Wow...that's pathetic.

Wow...and I thought I was an !@#$%^&.

You attacked a nation you already expelled because he broke some oath? Not only that, this supposed verbal attack was his nation bio which says: I am not happy in the Soldiers of Liberty alliance? Wow...that's pathetic.

don't worry you're still an $@! :P

this is pretty much the consensus of most people here. i was on the fence until they started "joking" abut nuking him...

Actually spying on his nation was apart of a readiness drill i was conducting. His nation was not the only one which received spy reports. You can not dictate SoL military policy since your not a member. I had complete authority to do this given to me by the General of the alliance. I'm sorry that we take military preparedness very importantly here and you don't, but this is how we do things. We dont tell you how to run your alliance don't tell us how to run ours. kthxbai

The whole "we're sovereign you don't have a right to tell us what to do" gets old. It's not a valid defense to someone criticizing your actions. Of course we don't have a "right" to *tell* you what to do, and nobody has, but even if they did that's fine. If we all used your method of "you don't have a right to tell me what to do" we'd go around in circles, because I could reply to that comment saying you don't have a right to tell me what I have a right to tell you.

Please address the issue rather than mumbling about sovereignty and walking away. I really don't mean to pick on you or single you out, it's just that a lot of people do this, saying in one breath what someone shouldn't tell you to do while simultaneously telling them what they can or cannot dodo.

Edited by Penkala

don't worry you're still an $@! :P

this is pretty much the consensus of most people here. i was on the fence until they started "joking" abut nuking him...

Oh noez, you insulted me! I'ma expell you and then attack you afterwords!!!! :P

O...c wut i did thar?

Edited by James Wilson

You know if you don't like the guy and want him gone thats fine. This attacking over saying bad things about SoL is kind of silly. If you have such a code and he agreeded to it and he was still a full member then its your right. It just does not seem all that wise.

Edited by The Big Bad

Actually... often they don't. It's weird. Sometimes they show up like a week later and whine.

Heh, I'll give you that one

I would be more than happy to say bad things about SoL and then see if you guys would attack me over it. :)

Have you read anything in this thread >_>

Edited by valves

well im glad all of you have had fun. i think this was a real good conversation :)

for those wanting to know what is being done, SoL will b talking about the best course of action that we feel will benefit our alliance the most. as this is a matter between SoL and Deer.

thank you for all your comments. have a good night folks.

well im glad all of you have had fun. i think this was a real good conversation :)

for those wanting to know what is being done, SoL will b talking about the best course of action that we feel will benefit our alliance the most. as this is a matter between SoL and Deer.

thank you for all your comments. have a good night folks.

I didn't know the discussion was over?

But james... ^.- didnt know that they call the shots? And if u dont watch yourself they might attack you just sayen :-p

Sorry, but pathetic alliances who ZI because they think their strong don't scare me. Plus, 20 nooks and a SDI in the near future should be a nice deterrent.

for the third time. :P

we did not attack deerslayer because he was ordered to leave our AA. yes he was given 24 hours. yes we are still upholding that. however a 24 hour head notice to leave our AA does not excuse him from punishment for a whole different offense. WE ARE ATTACKING HIM FOR BREAKING THE OATH HE SIGNED WHEN HE JOINED. if anybody has problems with us reprimanding a member who broke an oath that all Soldiers of Liberty take very seriously than that would have to be something for you to take up with the leadership if SoL

If you want to go by your Oath then you're own member Redneck is just as much a violator if you code. He wasn't exactly respectable to his fellow member when he was asked about spying on the guys nation. So why not declare on Redneck for his out of line words to his fellow brothers?

SoL4.jpg

Edited by Myworld

If you want to go by your Oath then you're own member Redneck is just as much a violator if you code. He wasn't exactly respectable to his fellow member when he was asked about spying on the guys nation. So why not declare on Redneck for his out of line words to his fellow brothers?

SoL4.jpg

Sir you have a great point. I knew I liked you for some reason :awesome:. Yes SoL this is only fair and correct. We will await your attacks on Redneck and/or the end of attacks on the Deer guy.

solke.png

Current Spies: 450

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 1,329,500 Attacking + 1,521,466 Defending = 2,850,966 Casualties

Casualty Rank: Ranked #96 of 27,097 Nations (0.35%)

Edited by Desperado

I didn't know the discussion was over?

ahahaha its not my decision my friend. i was merely stating that SoL was done commenting on this thread as we have stated our reasons and positions many times. so you can continue your discussion. in SoL we keep our internal stuff where it belongs. on the inside.

as for all of your concerns with attacking redneck or what we shall do with him. again it is an internal matter and we will be handling our internal matters....on the inside.

Edited by DirtDiver