SoL outta line!!!

Deerslayer

SoL own up for some real reasons before declaring on a guy. You selectively decide to uphold your code to who you feel should be, but yet you can't hold it to yourselves.

Why not declare on yourselves internally and have a nice internal war with yourself for violating your own codes.

I just hope that their protector sees this and steps in to show them how to run an alliance, cause this is pathetic.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After talking with Redneck, I this situation is utterly pathetic. Attacking a nation because of what their bio said is far beyond the most ridiculous thing that I've seen a smaller alliance do and by far one of the most pathetic excuses I have seen for attacking a nation.

I agree with this man right here, oddly enough.

SoL, you guys need to get your act together. This is utterly ridiculous and a poor showing. How can you call yourself an MoD Redneck? Since when did MoDs run military drills on their own alliance mates, aside from Ghostbusting?

I sincerely hope SoL can one day, in the future, bring itself together and not make mistakes like this again.

Otherwise, I don't see you guys becoming anything more than another disbanded joke of an alliance in the near future.

o/ desperado :)

And btw an update there now sending a 3rd attack after me with nukes that should go over good aye all this then they nuke me for saying im not happy in SoL although I wasn't in SoL i wasn't goasting I would of faught for them just was looking for a home. but once again I might get nukes for saying im not happy and want a new home hmm thats interesteing isn't it?

Hmmm my own thoughts:

Deerslayer had that in his bio while still saying Soldiers of Liberty for his Alliance Affiliation. Maybe you shoulda just changed your AA to none and not said that in your bio and this would never have happened :P

also if you wanted to be recruited by another alliance, putting your AA as none would quite possibly get you maybe at least 5 messages asking you to join an alliance in a minute :P

Just my own thoughts though

screenshot1.jpg

Edited by DracoDark

SoL own up for some real reasons before declaring on a guy. You selectively decide to uphold your code to who you feel should be, but yet you can't hold it to yourselves.

Why not declare on yourselves internally and have a nice internal war with yourself for violating your own codes.

I just hope that their protector sees this and steps in to show them how to run an alliance, cause this is pathetic.

...go read the thread. u wan to know the real reasons why we declared war??? go read the thread. my very first post specificially. thank you for letting me clarify that again...

...go read the thread. u wan to know the real reasons why we declared war??? go read the thread. my very first post specificially. thank you for letting me clarify that again...

I did read your first post. He violated your code. Well then we're waiting on you to declare on Redneck for his actions towards his brothers and violating the code.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Hmmm my own thoughts:

Deerslayer had that in his bio while still saying Soldiers of Liberty for his Alliance Affiliation. Maybe you shoulda just changed your AA to none and not said that in your bio and this would never have happened :P

also if you wanted to be recruited by another alliance, putting your AA as none would quite possibly get you maybe at least 5 messages asking you to join an alliance in a minute :P

Hmmm...you see, there's a problem there. Most nations who switch over to none at his NS get raided...Which is why most people look for a new alliance before leaving their current one.

So, after reading the logs of the conversation with redneck, you still claim that saying he doesn't like SoL in his bio is a legitimate reason for war after redneck verbally assaulted him and yet he hasn't been attacked or anything. the hypocrisy is unbelievable :lol1: .

Hey Burnt I don't like your bio. I'm ZIing you now bro.
**************** Emperor of Brengstklau ****************

--War is slimming! Protected by GDA, now isn't that something?--

******* Have tried the world's hottest missile four times! *******

The Final Light makes way for the Beginning.

You're just jealous that I lost my nuclear virginity before you did!

Hmmm my own thoughts:

and Draco Ive been talking to other alliance I still have my 24 hours not that it matter because my slots are already filled with attacks that pretty much go down to i said "not happy" and SoL attacks me and ofcourse MA would back them kinda have to there protecting SoL. I don't exspect anything more from MA to back the peolple they protect no offense but really this is rediculous.

and Draco Ive been talking to other alliance I still have my 24 hours not that it matter because my slots are already filled with attacks that pretty much go down to i said "not happy" and SoL attacks me and ofcourse MA would back them kinda have to there protecting SoL. I don't exspect anything more from MA to back the peolple they protect no offense but really this is rediculous.

hmmm let me say this: there was no need to even put it in your bio, no alliance is going to see that you want to be recruited

and about the tech raiding: it could easily be taken care of. the new alliance could help out with that and end it quickly like MA did with me when i first joined. not that hard now

also there are probly many different opinions in MA so dont say something i say is for the whole alliance, im just one little dragon stating my own little opinions :P

hmmm let me say this: there was no need to even put it in your bio, no alliance is going to see that you want to be recruited

and about the tech raiding: it could easily be taken care of. the new alliance could help out with that and end it quickly like MA did with me when i first joined. not that hard now

also there are probly many different opinions in MA so dont say something i say is for the whole alliance, im just one little dragon stating my own little opinions :P

So, what? He's still being tech raided...that's not something you look forward to without a care in the world.

So, what? He's still being tech raided...that's not something you look forward to without a care in the world.

well once he gets a recruitment message that would most likely come right away, he could go sign up and change his AA to their applicant within a few minutes :P its really not that hard to do :P

its quite possible he will avoid being tech raided too :P

well once he gets a recruitment message that would most likely come right away, he could go sign up and change his AA to their applicant within a few minutes :P its really not that hard to do :P

its quite possible he will avoid being tech raided too :P

Who needs tech raiders when your own alliance can raid you?