SoL outta line!!!

Deerslayer

SoL attacked me for no reason I can futher see I will put down the 7 screen shots I have of what happened then you tell me what u think and if they were outta line and I need a new alliance to go to and aka my 24 hours to leave is still up that they gave me i have 6 hours left to stay in there AA and they attacked me at update last night...

This Isn't right at all I dont have a leg to stand on even though im in the right here and did nothing wrong. What happened to Free speach i need a new alliance that will protect me and back me 100% and help me out this is bulling matter :(....

SoL1.jpg

SoL2.jpg

SoL3.jpg

SoL4.jpg

SoL5.jpg

SoL6WarDec.jpg

sol7.jpg

Can anyone stop this and give me my Rights back...? If u help I will join alliance I just need opions and a foot to stand on. Please.

Edited by Deerslayer

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im the commander of defense and ill execute my position however i see fit!

I see professionalism runs deep here...

Edit:

"YOU CAN'T QUIT, I'M FIRING YOU."

This (spying) is actually an acceptable practice (in some alliances), OP. I wouldn't quit your alliance over it. But his responses, on the other hand, are not acceptable practices and I wouldn't blame you for leaving when your MoD acts like a petulant two-year-old.

Edited by Penkala

as we have stated to you many times. you were not attacked on the bases of the 24 hours to get out of our alliance affiliation. you were attacked for breaking the Soldiers Creed. i will quote the exact part of the creed that you broke.

as a Soldier of Liberty, hereby solemnly swear to act at all times with the utmost respect and honor towards both ally and enemy. I will not insult either my brothers/sisters or anyone else, be they friend or foe.

further more u also agreed to the following by taking the soldiers creed.

If I fail in my quest to uphold this oath, I willingly place myself before the alliance for judgment.

you were contacted twice by myself and the Commander of Internal Affairs. both of us politely asked you to change your bio in your nation. while your reply to me was not very friendly your reply to your superior was a straight up no. you were in direct violations of requests and orders sent to you. we felt to let this go. however upon reviewing our nations we saw that you still had not done as asked. we brought this to our general who ordered an attack. you were also disrespectful to quite a few members through ingame pm's from what i heard. there for you are considered a ghost and still do have your 24 hours to leave our AA. however you were attacked for breaking an oath that you swore to while joining the alliance.

is there anything else you would like me to tell the world as i have told you this a total of 3 possibly even 4 times on IRC earlier.

So, they expelled you from the alliance, you didn't get off the AA when ythey told you to, and you complain when they attacked you?

o/ SoL

I don't know all the circumstances behind why you're being kicked out besides what you've provided, but that's not why you're complaining, you're complaining because they attacked you, right? They can attack anyone they want, and removing unwanted members from an AA via war is common practice.

Edited by Locke

as we have stated to you many times. you were not attacked on the bases of the 24 hours to get out of our alliance affiliation. you were attacked for breaking the Soldiers Creed. i will quote the exact part of the creed that you broke.

further more u also agreed to the following by taking the soldiers creed.

you were contacted twice by myself and the Commander of Internal Affairs. both of us politely asked you to change your bio in your nation. while your reply to me was not very friendly your reply to your superior was a straight up no. you were in direct violations of requests and orders sent to you. we felt to let this go. however upon reviewing our nations we saw that you still had not done as asked. we brought this to our general who ordered an attack. you were also disrespectful to quite a few members through ingame pm's from what i heard. there for you are considered a ghost and still do have your 24 hours to leave our AA. however you were attacked for breaking an oath that you swore to while joining the alliance.

is there anything else you would like me to tell the world as i have told you this a total of 3 possibly even 4 times on IRC earlier.

Dirt Diver I dont recall at anytime being asked to leave the alliance or take that outta my bio do you have any screen shots to prove me otherwise? ^.-

So, they expelled you from the alliance, you didn't get off the AA when ythey told you to, and you complain when they attacked you?

o/ SoL

I don't know all the circumstances behind why you're being kicked out besides what you've provided, but that's not why you're complaining, you're complaining because they attacked you, right? They can attack anyone they want, and removing unwanted members from an AA via war is common practice.

and to you locke they gave me 24 hours to get out i got back out read that along with the 17 other attack messages or so.. I woulda left without war I planned on in my message to pat and redneck u can see that.. ^.-

I agree that SoL could have handled this much better.

Kicking someone out for a (civil) complaint, immediately threatening war and then attacking a former member as soon as there's a slight excuse for it, well, it probably can't make a good impression on anyone.

Deerslayer, I anyway also add that if Patriot89 answered that your resignment "via PM" was OK, and he checked that you had read his message before opening the hostilities, they have a point to support their aggression with, strictly speaking.

I'd continue to consider this show a disputable one, anyway.

I however find funny how saying "Im NOT happy in the Soldiers of Liberty Alliance" is horribly disrespectful, while sentences like "kid, stfu", or "im booting your $@! out" are considered manifestations of "utmost respect and honor" among "brothers/sisters"...

jerdge shakes his head

I would like to congratulate you for posting SS's of your own private infos, may the be used by rogues in response to this extremely unneeded topic.

Good job blowing up a situation which could have been settled in private to the public where you will probably be beaten down by the 'lulzists' and propped up by the 'moralists'.

In the end jerdge is right, SoL did do a not so pleasant job of dealing with this, but you just made it worse.

Edited by Fort Pitt

I would like to congratulate you for posting SS's of your own private infos, may the be used by rogues in response to this extremely unneeded topic.

Good job blowing up a situation which could have been settled in private to the public where you will probably be beaten down by the 'lulzists' and propped up by the 'moralists'.

In the end jerdge is right, SoL did do a not so pleasant job of dealing with this, but you just made it worse.

There's nothing morally wrong with removing an inactive and belligerent member from your ranks. Maybe it was a bit overkill, but I don't see a massive ideological debate sprouting up over this.

There's nothing morally wrong with removing an inactive and belligerent member from your ranks. Maybe it was a bit overkill, but I don't see a massive ideological debate sprouting up over this.

i'd hardly say that he was inactive, i mean after all he is going to all this trouble about the issue. Removing him from your ranks is one thing, but giving him a deadline to leave and attacking him before that deadline is up (reportedly) is quite another thing.

all I want is peace, infra, tech, land, and a new home thats all im asking for. Luckly I had level 9 Af so they only took 150 infra or so and 30 tech and 200 land but I wish for this to go away and to find a new home and everything else im willing to bend on the infra and stuff im more wanting peace leave like I asked for befor and a new SAFE alliance.

i'd hardly say that he was inactive, i mean after all he is going to all this trouble about the issue. Removing him from your ranks is one thing, but giving him a deadline to leave and attacking him before that deadline is up (reportedly) is quite another thing.

If he wasn't inactive then he should have easily been able to comply with the order. I'm not fully defending the actions that SoL took, but they're not unacceptable.

He was given 24 hours to remove SoL from his AA you are right. That is not why he was attacked however. He was attacked for his nation bio. 2 separate issues all together. The punishment we found fit for breaking the soldiers creed in this case for his bio was attacks. He is still under the 24 hour time frame to remove his AA, and were not even disputing that.

I was referring to the usual sides in debates, purple are the "moralists" (standing up for the little guy), and usually pink is the lulzist, just making jokes about what happened.

all I want is peace, infra, tech, land, and a new home thats all im asking for. Luckly I had level 9 Af so they only took 150 infra or so and 30 tech and 200 land but I wish for this to go away and to find a new home and everything else im willing to bend on the infra and stuff im more wanting peace leave like I asked for befor and a new SAFE alliance.

And all that could have been yours if you had used private channels like you were instructed too. Instead you decided to come to the OWF and cry, well that hasn't worked out so well for the hundreds of other people who have done it, what makes you think it will work for you? When you refused to work this out in private with us, you forfeited any chance of leniency in the matter. Good day

He was given 24 hours to remove SoL from his AA you are right. That is not why he was attacked however. He was attacked for his nation bio. 2 separate issues all together. The punishment we found fit for breaking the soldiers creed in this case for his bio was attacks. He is still under the 24 hour time frame to remove his AA, and were not even disputing that.

that makes no sense though. He was given a deadline to leave, and he was going to comply, at that point why does it matter if he doesn't like you guys?

If i were to put a "SoL sucks a big one" would you attack me? (for the record i wouldn't do that, i like you guys, especially DD)

Generally when people get attacked for reasons they don't agree with, they get active :P