SoL outta line!!!

Deerslayer

I am quite sure alot can do so, talking to high alliance government members about an issues regarding you and them is not an impossible task.

Yeah, because the results he achieved from talking to Redneck were substantial.

Except they weren't. They were the problem.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the third time. :P

we did not attack deerslayer because he was ordered to leave our AA. yes he was given 24 hours. yes we are still upholding that. however a 24 hour head notice to leave our AA does not excuse him from punishment for a whole different offense. WE ARE ATTACKING HIM FOR BREAKING THE OATH HE SIGNED WHEN HE JOINED. if anybody has problems with us reprimanding a member who broke an oath that all Soldiers of Liberty take very seriously than that would have to be something for you to take up with the leadership if SoL

Didn't read the whole thread so bear with me. I came to this post and wondered if you had given him his notice that means he had stopped being a member that instant.......so why attack him for breaking a code that only members are held to?

Edits>> Having read the whole thread it seems no one ever addressed it when this point was brought up by others and I guess I'll have about the same amount of luck.

TBB's still got it. <3

Good show to MA for stopping this absurd chain of events before it really got out of hand. If not for them SoL could've had a horrible PR disaster....owai-

Edited by magicninja

Redneck was definitely wrong with his attitude, but did Deer try to contact another government member before posting here?

You can take their silence as consent.

Either that, or DirtDiver is a .gov member and I was unaware, and he posted in the beginning using the royal we, so I assume deerslayer has spoken to all of SoL's .gov at one point or another.

well just a little info...you should look at SoL's alliance strength chart. Soldiers of Liberty

LOL it literally dropped about 10-20% (Which is a lot for an alliance at one time). This just proves that SoL should have fixed the problem IMMEDIATELY after this thread came out, but they didn't, and here we are :)

Edited by Give Me Water

well just a little info...you should look at SoL's alliance strength chart. Soldiers of Liberty

LOL it literally dropped about 10-20% (Which is a lot for an alliance at one time). This just proves that SoL should have fixed the problem IMMEDIATELY after this thread came out, but they didn't, and here we are :)

Looks like they lost two ~20k ns nations.

Hello everyone. My name is Erik Ryan. I am the Commander of Foreign Affiars for Soldiers of Liberty. As the new FA for the alliance, this problem has come to my attention as it is getting tremendous international response; both negative and positive. First, I believe this issue unjustly puts the alliance in a bad light. Deerslayer did indeed violate the oath of the alliance that each and every one of us must adhere to before even becoming a full member. Messages and warnings were sent, yet the slander continued. If he was unhappy, simply leave, don't burn bridges. Deerslayer actively sought out trouble as shown in previous posts. SoL followed proper protocol for the situation, given the extraneous circumstances. It is time for this smear campaign to end once and for all.

We, as an alliance, must work on making members of SoL, friends of SoL, and SoL as a whole better and stronger. We, as an international community, must work together for the betterment of the world. We simply cannot spend our time arguing against slanderous statements against the alliance. We have better things to do than to continuously respond in defense of our alliance, as I'm sure others have better things to do than read negative and untrue press about SoL. It's time we put the issue to rest and move on to more positive issues and focus on the future of the alliance, as well as the future of the international community. If you have any questions or concerns about our actions against DeerSlayer, I do invite anyone to sign up as a diplomat on our forums and direct your comments to the General, the Colonel, to the Commander of Defense, or to myself as you see fit. I have included the forum website below so that it is available to the international community. We will do our best to respond to each and every message we get on our forums. As I previously stated, I as well as many others believe it's time to move on; we must look foward, not back. What is done is done; it cannot be changed. Now is the time to better each of our alliances internally and internationally. Now is the time each and every one of us begin to move on and work together towards achieving our common goals.

Thank you for your time.

Erik Ryan

Soldier Of Liberty Forums:

http://cn-solalliance.com/