Another Sad Day in CN

It is a distinct honor and privilege for Zenith to assist Lunctus Licentia in making their way in the world.

As was noted, they are under our protection, so no touching. We're also here to help mediate disputes, so if you have any issues come to Zenith as well.

Good job, The Fallen, it's your time to shine in the spotlight now. Let's see what you've got. You know where to turn if you need help.

Edited by Kzoppistan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a distinct honor and privilege for Zenith to assist Lunctus Licentia in making their way in the world.

As was noted, they are under our protection, so no touching. We're also here to help mediate disputes, so if you have any issues come to Zenith as well.

Good job, The Fallen, it's your time to shine in the spotlight now. Let's see what you've got. You know where to turn if you need help.

or do i :P

and i'm glad to have Zenith alongside for this enjoyable ride as we talk dirty jokes to each other about people in latin that no one else knows what we say

ohwai-

o/

well Londo, if you can refrain yourself, i would like to say you are my fuel to start and lead this alliance.

you are the one who believes im still the original old me and think i can't do stuff on my own although i'm alot different than i was as you have changed alot since i knew you and you for the worse, in my opinion.

so please, don't post in my topic unless you are constructive or helpful and not being an arrogant person. If you want to get to know me this time around, i'll be on IRC for a while :)

good day to you, sir.

anyways, thanks to everyone else who has given support and i'll be glad to talk with anyone more on IRC :)

I'll be watching. Prove me wrong. :) Good luck.

Congrats and good luck, Lunctus. You have fantastic protectors. :)

Is it "united for Freedom"? or something like that?
close-ish :P

technically, it is just United Freedom but there should be a few variants to it

Then shouldn't your alliance name be "Iunctus Licentia"?

I'm sure there are plenty of Digiterran rulers familiar with this anceint tongue who would have been happy to help you, without you having to resort to this quack.

You should have stuck it out with DW. He's actually a guy that can learn from his mistakes and you probably could have learned some from him.

DW is indeed an excellent leader, and one Zenith holds in very high regards. BTO is simply a great idea and a well respected alliance. I hope, too, that The Fallen has learned some of the finer points of statecraft from DW. We shall see.

As for whether he should have stayed with BTO, well, only The Fallen could truly make that call.

Edited by Kzoppistan