Vanguard Edict

Rafael Nadal

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but laugh at the people who keep going on about senators like they are something important. Move on folks, its not 2006/7 anymore. Try to take an example from aqua, no senate treaty, and frankly nobody gives a crap about the senate or whose in it. And hey, things work just fine here. :)

Yeah I agree with this one. Although I am not really that interested in the senate I think an open senate makes things a lot better and less problematic.

Ontopic, shame to see Vanguard leaving. Good luck in the future Vanguard :)

Edited by Timmehhh

I think this was a great decision Vanguard. I support any move that cuts a tie to TOP, even a color treaty.

Come on people, is this the best you can do? Tossing people like this to try and make us look bad? Give me a break, I miss the old days where people like TBB could at least make me smile. This is idiocy at it's best. Bahahaha.

Noted: "John Ron makes fool of himself attempting to insult TOP"

Edit: Best of luck to Vanguard in her future endeavors :)

Edited by DJPenguin

Come on people, is this the best you can do? Tossing people like this to try and make us look bad? Give me a break, I miss the old days where people like TBB could at least make me smile. This is idiocy at it's best. Bahahaha.

Do you realize that we really have little desire to be involved in politics on a large-scale? We mind our own business IF left alone. So just do that and we'll have no future problems.

It is laughable to think that a puny unknown 30-man alliance like Aircastle could sully the great name of TOP even a little bit, wouldn't you say?

John Ron is far from a fool, far less of one them several of your esteemed colleagues. If an action of TOP or anyone else managed to bring Aircastle out from it's shell I'm inclined to at least hear out the charge. You're not exactly making a case for yourself.

No, which is why I'm asking if that was spying, or if Aircastle got the intel some other way.

Aircastle does not spy on anyone :rolleyes:

Come on people, is this the best you can do? Assuming everything is a conspiracy to make you look bad? Give me a break, I miss the old days where alliances like TOP were not completely paranoid.

John Ron is far from a fool, far less of one them several of your esteemed colleagues. If an action of TOP or anyone else managed to bring Aircastle out from it's shell I'm inclined to at least hear out the charge. You're not exactly making a case for yourself.

Well all i can say after hearing his charges, is that they sounded kinda stupid, and were already talked about in this thread.

Good luck to Vanguard in the future, i doubt this will have much impact on orange politics, people dont need treaties to stay nice. :)

Do you realize that we really have little desire to be involved in politics on a large-scale? We mind our own business IF left alone. So just do that and we'll have no future problems.

It is laughable to think that a puny unknown 30-man alliance like Aircastle could sully the great name of TOP even a little bit, wouldn't you say?

I would also say its laughable to take something for granted which you "heard" from somebody and base your dislike for TOP on it, but i agree with your stance of indifference on the matter.

Come on people, is this the best you can do? Assuming everything is a conspiracy to make you look bad? Give me a break, I miss the old days where alliances like TOP were not completely paranoid.

I call it Pacifican syndrome.

I wouldn't say that personally, your posts as a member of a "puny, unknown, 30-man alliance" are the exact same size on this forum as mine, as far as I know, that makes our opinions equally heard, on this forum anyway. And as far as I know, TOP never "went after" Aircastle, show me legit proof and I'll eat my words.

There has been slightly heated discussion on that topic, why don't we just put down the proverbial pitchforks and walk away in opposite directions :)

because thats boring; i for one support aircastle in their just crusade against the evil top empire.

Edited by willirica

Yes I am sure, this is surely why the ODN embassy remains closed at IRON forums correct? Truly. Yes I can see how we are all working at making orange united. There are still those that are willing to talk with IRON still in the ODN. At least I am.

If you're willing to talk to them, yet not honor the bonds you once had with them, then isn't your talk just empty talk?

Alliance A breaks a treaty with Alliance B. Therefore there can never again be matters of common concern between Alliance A and Alliance B. Nor can there be any points where discussion between Alliance A and Alliance B can ever be productive. Relations between Alliance A and Alliance B must forevermore be dominated by a refusal to communicate, on an official or personal level.

Yeah, I can see that this position is entirely built on logic and is in no way motivated by dislike or thoughts of retribution. It just hangs together so very beautifully.

EDIT: Hang on, this post contains nothing whatsoever about Vanguard and its decision to leave OUT. Then again, what can be said about that that hasn't been said already? Is derailing of the thread inevitable at this point?

Edited by zimmerwald1915

So what's wrong with trying to repair that relationship? I would see that as something beneficial to both the ODN and IRON.

Don't hold your breath on that one Merlin, blue isn't your color.

If you wish to continue this discussion, you may feel free to PM me.

Good luck Vanguard. I'm sorry you feel leaving OUT is in your best interests, but, each alliance has to do what they feel is right.

If you're willing to talk to them, yet not honor the bonds you once had with them, then isn't your talk just empty talk?

Look who is talking.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=19441&hl=

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=13523&hl=

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=15776&hl=

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...c=11763&hl=

You have an history of canceling on alliances who went through a rough time. Jet you were always there to side with them in a easy curbstomp.

How convenient...