The Turtles Speak

I have every right to post what I wish on these forums (so long as I don't break the rules), and I have the right to be upset with MD and BTA. And I really doubt that a few comments that come from myself taint the name of Noir, considering I hold no position of power in the bloc. This sort of comment could be done in private.

Thank you Rey for your post.

Their is no position of power within NOIR, inless you count voting a power position, in which, you are a person of power. All your comments could be done in private. This whole affair could of been done in private, but just because MD brought it out doesnt mean you follow up, two wrongs dont make a right.

Actually, since MD levied some heavy accusations against NOIR, he has every right to be upset.

Heavy Accusations my $@!. Everyone that has seen the threat has agreed it was minor and nothing serious(minus a select number of alliances). Heavy accusations are serious problems, not minor issues.

So what you're saying is that MD dishonored the name of NOIR? You don't think we have a right to ask why he would do such a thing?
We've done so on the NOIR forums, it doesnt need to be done publicly Edited by Sarmatian Empire

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy Accusations my $@!. Everyone that has seen the threat has agreed it was minor and nothing serious(minus a select number of alliances). Heavy accusations are serious problems, not minor issues.

Threatening an alliance that is (apparently) liked by people in pretty high places isn't taken lightly. Yeah, the people who saw it think it's not major, but ignorance runs amok in this lovely haven.

Their is no position of power within NOIR, inless you count voting a power position, in which, you are a person of power. All your comments could be done in private. This whole affair could of been done in private, but just because MD brought it out doesnt mean you follow up, two wrongs dont make a right.

True, but only if the DT Upper Conclave members are not present can I even consider voting. I have yet to see why you are upset as you are. I am not a member of your alliance and I believe that I have a right to say what ever I wish to say, where ever I wish to say it. If MD did not try to sort this out in private, why should we be prohibited from posting in public about the issue?

This is a minor issue, however MD took one single obscure event, and tried framing alliances about trying to control the bloc. That is a heavy accusation.

Even if you don't like them, you can't disregard the purple sphere as a power.

I don't think he disregarded the purple sphere as a power.

Edited by Fort Pitt

Could've been handled better, but in all honestly MD is using this as an excuse to leave black and NOIR altogether. If it was such a big issue as she states then she would never have accepted BTA's admittance into NOIR.

Whatever BTA's reason for wanting to leave black so much I wish them luck.

Welcome to the sphere BTA, great to have you, lookin' forward to the possibilities.

Also, this.

I will die before I see a PTA in Planet Bob, please no. :facepalm:

We'd also like to stay far away from the PTA.

So what is the BTA's next team color once purple for whatever reason is unfashionable to the BTA?

Blue, Aqua, Black, Purple. I'll guess Green :rolleyes:

White is always the correct choice.

But good luck in purple BTA. Some fine alliances there.

Edited by Taget

So what you're saying is that MD dishonored the name of NOIR? You don't think we have a right to ask why he would do such a thing?

We've done so on the NOIR forums, it doesnt need to be done publicly

So what you're now saying is that BTA dishonored NOIR on the NOIR forums and it doesn't need to be done publicly? Too late.

There seems to be a ton of hard feelings with BTA leaving black .. I know nothing of the details ,but I would say just move on. Things have been said and done I am sure everyone involved would like to forget about. A move to Purple is a start of something new and I look foward getting to know this alliance .

MD's issue boils down to the following without going into great detail.

MD had an issue prior to joining NOIR, didn't share it with anyone in NOIR before or during her membership in NOIR. She states that she talked to her allies and some of those being in NOIR, but yet didn't share this issue before her accepting her membership into NOIR. She waited until now almost a month from when the issue took place. The issue could not be addressed by anyone in NOIR let alone the party that MD had the issue with because no one knew of the problem except for a select few that "suppose" to know about it, but MD fails to share what alliances she talked to about her issue prior to making the announcement in NOIR and making her accusations. Any alliance that has dealt with being a bloc at any time knows that if they have an issue with a signatory prior to joining you bring it out and get it cleared up or you turn down the acceptance due to the issue. This didn't happen.

But instead BTA was welcomed into NOIR with open arms and none of the signatories conveyed any issues with BTA being in black or in NOIR.

The saddest thing about the OP is that an experienced CN member that couldn't find the balls to talk to anyone that mattered in the issue to try and resolve the issue, but yet to hold it as a secret to everyone and expect people to side with her and have a whinny fit decides to take her ball and go somewhere else without trying to work it out a trivial issue that came down to nothing more than words that could do no physical harm to her or her alliance members.

Did we ever wish for BTA to leave NOIR? NO!

Did we ever say she couldn't voice or share her opinion in NOIR just like every alliance in NOIR? NO!!!

Was her voice ever shutdown from not being heard? NO!!!

Did she use her voice to talk to NOIR with regards to this issue before or while in NOIR? NO! Only 2 days prior to this announcement and she had already made up her mind to leave NOIR and not address the issue.

Allies in blocks or individually if they are good allies communicate their problems and work to resolve them if they need to be resolved. MD showed that she could not be a good ally in her actions regarding her issue to share and work on a resolve no matter how minor it was, or how major she thought it to be it should of been discussed and resolved long before this.

There's some good alliances in the purple sphere, I only hope that you don't create more drama for them. When they deserve better, than you gave to the alliances in the black sphere.

Edited by Myworld

There's some good alliances in the purple sphere, I only hope that you don't create more drama for them. When they deserve better, than you gave to the alliances in the black sphere.

Don't worry Myworld, I seem to recall a similar ammount of drama when they left Blue. If I hadn't forgotten about MD I'd probably be wondering what was taking so long to make a mess out of it again.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, it might not have been BTA specifically, but some other alliance in which MD resided and had the ability to represent.

Edited by Lusitan

Nope had nothing to do with them at all as far as the reasons given by MD.

MD mentions a threat. While I know for a fact there would be no threats tossed [it's just not their style] I can totally imagine a vocal, "old TAB" member of The Family causing some chaos in BTA channels and then BTA claiming threats were delivered.

MD mentions a threat. While I know for a fact there would be no threats tossed [it's just not their style] I can totally imagine a vocal, "old TAB" member of The Family causing some chaos in BTA channels and then BTA claiming threats were delivered.

I've seen what she has considered to be threats and what the issue was from the info given. There is nothing about the issue that relates to The Family.

All this dancing around is absurd. I do agree that people need to decide prior to posting whether they are going to try to 'call someone out' or not so that this confusion doesn't run rampant. I am sorry that BTA did not find NOIR an appropriate home, and I think that NOIR still remains fertile ground for alliances, but I wish them good luck in the Purple Sphere. Not everyone gets along and sometimes it's just better to make a fresh start I guess. Purple has always seemed reasonably cool to me, and so I sincerely hope that BTA finds whatever it is looking for there.

*shrugs*