The End of an Era

for one, most of the people here are not whining about anything. they are making fun of Bel Air. there is a difference please learn it.

second, IAA has been around longer than any other Star Wars based alliance and has a history that is quite significant. RAD/IS/Bel Air are just another in a long line of "lulz" alliances that is less lulz and far more stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance than "lulz". Please see MK for an example of how "lulz" can actually be quite nice. There is a marked contrast between the "lulz" MK does and what RAD/IS did and i am certain Bel Air will do. so yes, Bel Air is quite useless whereas IAA is far from it.

Again, as i told that other guy, theme based alliances is not what makes them useless so please get off of the fact that there are other Star Wars based alliances as that means absolutely nothing and only makes you look foolish and grasping at straws in an attempt to refute us. Also, IAA's history shows far more significance than anything RAD or IS have ever done so again.

I've never heard of anything significant that IAA did....

And at least RAD/IS/Bel Air get publicity.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for one, most of the people here are not whining about anything. they are making fun of Bel Air. there is a difference please learn it.

second, IAA has been around longer than any other Star Wars based alliance and has a history that is quite significant. RAD/IS/Bel Air are just another in a long line of "lulz" alliances that is less lulz and far more stupidity, ignorance, and arrogance than "lulz". Please see MK for an example of how "lulz" can actually be quite nice. There is a marked contrast between the "lulz" MK does and what RAD/IS did and i am certain Bel Air will do. so yes, Bel Air is quite useless whereas IAA is far from it.

Again, as i told that other guy, theme based alliances is not what makes them useless so please get off of the fact that there are other Star Wars based alliances as that means absolutely nothing and only makes you look foolish and grasping at straws in an attempt to refute us. Also, IAA's history shows far more significance than anything RAD or IS have ever done so again.

It seems like you have a bad history with lulz alliances. Were you targeted for the Tech Raid Lotto once upon a time or what? Shark Week maybe?

So the only significant thing IAA ever did, they got killed for? Wow what a proud and wonderful history you have there. I can only hope Bel Air can live up to that.

I've never said a negative thing about Bel Air, and I never said you're not/won't be significant. You have plenty of people who hate you, argue with them.

You know, I think it's rather lulzy that a lulz alliance is arrogant enough to think that their own standards of conduct don't apply to them.

I suppose that's supposed to be "meta-humor" or something. I mean, clearly they really arent ignorant enough to think they're better than anyone else.

You know, I think it's rather lulzy that a lulz alliance is arrogant enough to think that their own standards of conduct don't apply to them.

I suppose that's supposed to be "meta-humor" or something. I mean, clearly they really arent ignorant enough to think they're better than anyone else.

Will NSO be getting a medal for mentally defeating IS & RAD?

and im not sure if this has been answered but are the treaties carrying over and will bel still be in PWN?(i guess so but just wondering :P)

Will NSO be getting a medal for mentally defeating IS & RAD?

I dunno, they seem to think they have the upper hand at the moment...By disbanding right after threatening our members in our public channel over a lulz apology. Which they seemed to take offense to for it not being serious enough.... :mellow:

I mean, by most definitions, we beat them, but I somehow think they lack the faculties to be able to ever contemplate, and therefore experience, "mental defeat" as a concept. So, once again, much as we'd like to take credit (and I will), it's rather misplaced.

So wait, even though this has been mentioned no less than three times now, Mk. II does not in fact reference the Mushroom Kingdom? :awesome:

(My apologies Ivan V for my misunderstanding. Please disregard everything I said other than 'lolpink'.)

It's all good. :P

Edited by Ivan V

Let's set one thing straight bro, we don't think we are, we know we are. B)

My history may be wrong but I believe Dochartaigh was NpO back in the day when NpO was trying to destroy all the Lulz on Bob.

Oh? I never paid attention to him then. Didn't even know he existed until last year. :wacko:

That explains quite a bit though. People and their grudges. -_-

Edited by Emperor Marx

So the only significant thing IAA ever did, they got killed for? Wow what a proud and wonderful history you have there. I can only hope Bel Air can live up to that.

Okay, this doesn't float well with me. You obviously need to hold your tongue because you have no idea what you're talking about.

I dunno, they seem to think they have the upper hand at the moment...By disbanding right after threatening our members in our public channel over a lulz apology. Which they seemed to take offense to for it not being serious enough.... :mellow:

Not that they'd ever do anything about it. They're weak and impotent.

Okay, this doesn't float well with me. You obviously need to hold your tongue because you have no idea what you're talking about.

They rarely know what they are talking about. If ever.

Oh? I never paid attention to him then. Didn't even know he existed until last year. :wacko:

That explains quite a bit though. People and their grudges. -_-

While i would not claim to know Dochartaigh particularly well i would never have said that he is one to hold a grudge, I think you do him a disservice by assuming that his comments are alone due to something as petty as a grudge.

Edited by Cataduanes

While i would not claim to know Dochartaigh particularly well i would never have said that he is one to hold a grudge, I think you do him a disservice by assuming that his comments are alone due to something as petty as a grudge.

Do you expect something better from people on Planet Bob? >_>