The End of an Era

It's quite an honor to be despised by the great AlmightyGrub and Polaris. Frankly I'd think that would speak well for us though since we seem to be judging one another by past deeds. It depends on how you take it, I suppose. Now if you and yours would like to thump your chests some more, you can come into #belair and be swiftly banned and/or ignored because I would rather celebrate this radical merger than have to stop and sigh at the immaturity you and yours are displaying here and in IS's disbandment thread. Kind of hypocritical. But I guess you and Polar are the true masters at international diplomacy so perhaps I shouldn't be second-guessing your actions.

I mean, what do I know?

You could always threaten to ZI him for besmirching your alliance's reputation.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's quite an honor to be despised by the great AlmightyGrub and Polaris. Frankly I'd think that would speak well for us though since we seem to be judging one another by past deeds. It depends on how you take it, I suppose. Now if you and yours would like to thump your chests some more, you can come into #belair and be swiftly banned and/or ignored because I would rather celebrate this radical merger than have to stop and sigh at the immaturity you and yours are displaying here and in IS's disbandment thread. Kind of hypocritical. But I guess you and Polar are the true masters at international diplomacy so perhaps I shouldn't be second-guessing your actions.

I mean, what do I know?

Because boasting your ego by inviting us for being banned and ignored in your channel is a mature gesture :rolleyes:

So two failboats collided to create failboat Mk. II on one day, and the next day they begin threatening Polaris and in essence FB? :popcorn:

Well, good luck anyway. I hope you will have fireworks in your future.

obligatory lolpink

So, uh. nevermind, I guess I just have to LOL at this.

Guess I don't understand the whole abandoning your name, cowering from what is right thing when faced by an enemy. Where I come from, we kill them to the best of our ability or we dies trying, not tuck tail and change our names to Juan Valdez. Seriously, over a coup ATTEMPT? Coups happen for one of two reasons, firstly enough folks are sick of your !@#$ and want you the $%&@ out and secondly, see number firstly.

Thirdly, wtf, over? Merge one luke warm alliance into another luke warm alliance and you got..luke warm alliance, with a few more members.

Seriously, don't be spineless and bite your nose to spite your face. "Jew gunna coupe me, I will just kill everything I think is awesum, so I can stop u" Seriously?

Edited by Chimay

When a random member posts something you can feel free to ignore it as being their own opinion. When I post you can safely assume I am speaking for Polaris. See if you can follow this official statement from Polaris on your current situation.

Polaris hereby recognizes that two extremely active alliances have merged into one. Seeing how I regarded both with almost total contempt for their childish and pathetic approach to international diplomacy, you can safely assume I consider this to be a convenient packaging.

Good luck with your current course, hopefully it brings you everything you desire. If you want to be threatened by Polaris, you have only to politely request our attentions and we will process your application with all due haste.

Wait, who are you?

...because I would rather celebrate this radical merger than have to stop and sigh at the immaturity you and yours are displaying here...

Yes, it is disheartening when a group of people come into a thread that's supposed to be a celebration of your efforts and try to crap all over your accomplishments for their own amusement, isn't it?

But, that's the freedom of speech for you.

Besides isn't this the point of the forum, voice your opinions?

Admin forbid they go against your own. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your new venture.

Edited by Kzoppistan

I still havn't seen RAD/IS/Bel Air do much except whine and moan at every move some people make.

Actually that's what you guys are doing and pretty much all you do, so...

Seriously, you're one of like four Star Wars alliances, have done nothing significant since you reformed and are now telling others they're useless? Laughable.

oh no. Frostbite is gonna be mad at us.

So? :lol1:

Like about half of NSO, I'm saving this one for later... :)

Edited by Penkala

So.. let me get this straight.

Two members attempted to coup you, so you merge with another alliance, and make those two members government again?

Fail much?

P.S. - Fail flag.

That part's a joke.

You didn't think that the portion of the announcement about a coup was just another attempt to make light of the way NSO goes about it's business?

No, it appeared to be a joke, having absolutely nothing to do with NSO.

Wait, who are you?

So original and thought provoking.

Edited by Penkala

Because boasting your ego by inviting us for being banned and ignored in your channel is a mature gesture :rolleyes:

Oh, not at all. I was simply giving you a heads up on what to expect if you did that. Otherwise I have no issue with Polar and their assorted allies being in the channel.

Yes, it is disheartening when a group of people come into a thread that's supposed to be a celebration of your efforts and try to crap all over your accomplishments for their own amusement, isn't it?

But, that's the freedom of speech for you.

Good luck with your new venture.

There's quite a difference between voicing opinions and outright verbal attacks.

Actually that's what you guys are doing and pretty much all you do, so...

Seriously, you're one of like four Star Wars alliances, have done nothing significant since you reformed and are now telling others they're useless? Laughable.

Like about half of NSO, I'm saving this one for later... :)

Can't we put aside our differences this one time and share a hearty "lolpink?" Common ground, and all that?

How DARE you!

I hope not all of IRON is this ign'ant though. You clearly don't know much about MK, and I'd guess you don't know much about Bel Air either.

I do agree with your 'lolpink' sentiments though.

I'm not sure if you're joking, but Mk. II = Mark II.