Introduction of Carthage

The AUT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Aut.. I know you will take this as far as you can. You've come along ways in my time on Bob and you've matured as a leader... Best of luck and thanks for your support in TPF.. There will always be a plate of never ending BBQ ribs and Huckleberry mop sauce waiting for you at DC's Pub and BBQ Pit :)

oo/ The AUT

oo/ Carthage

oo/ The love train :wub:

In the name of all that is unholy, stop making alliances.

This is only my second one.

Especially considering you inability to lead.

You say this as if you've seen my leadership and this is common knowledge to everyone. Why is that?

When does the disbandment pool start?

You may certainly start one. I actually appreciate your criticism and will take it to heart and hope to improve on my flaws. So thank you.

Edited by The AUT

This is only my second one.

Oh yeah. How's Soldier doing these days?

You say this as if you've seen my leadership and this is common knowledge to everyone. Why is that?

You may certainly start one. I actually appreciate your criticism and will take it to heart and hope to improve on my flaws. So thank you.

You post constantly and love to bring attention to yourself. So it's not hard for others to form an opinion.

Also you are welcome.

No, they're all equal. And thank you. :)

That makes sense. Is there anything that keeps each barca from infringing on another's sphere? Or how are new responsibilities divvied up when they arise?

Not nitpicking, I just like thinking about this stuff. B)