*Murder inc. enters stage right

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck MI I always like seeing people giving CN a decent go ... which you guys definetly are in taking on this new venture.

you have also got several good things going for you at present...

- good experianced leaders

- clear direction

- and asumedly existing infrastructure in forums / irc channels etc

your main challenge will be recruitment seeing as you have started just with the foundation 4 members and you have set a few hoops for members to jump through but as you said that is not your main goal anyway.

good luck guys :excl:

Welcome to PB. Is there a protection announcement forthcoming?

Elb, I'm sure has many friends that will come to MI's aid if any aggressor tries anything, but a Protectorate Agreement would be good also.

We plan on residing on the blue sphere. it is hands down the best sphere for growth and its economic base is second to known. Blunity knows its !@#$.

Welcome to Blue Sphere :)

Section 1 - tech raiding is allowed so long as the targets meets the requirements set forth by the Commission.

Will these requirements be published publicly or will they be kept private? I'm mostly just curious.

In a world that discourages aggressive actions without just cause, do you think your alliance will be finding enough through tech raiding to satiate any thirst for blood?

Are you looking to enter a bloc? If so which would you want to join?

We have some allainces in mind who we want to befriend, maybe we will be come a nice size allaince and make our on bloc haha

Well where's the fun in that?

there is alot of fun in this :)

What is this? :mellow: I don't even...

this is a DoE ;) glad i could help

Will these requirements be published publicly or will they be kept private? I'm mostly just curious.

In a world that discourages aggressive actions without just cause, do you think your alliance will be finding enough through tech raiding to satiate any thirst for blood?

1)Private, we need some serects for spys to find out :ph34r:

2)hmm thrist for blood must attack all nations in my range for thier tech

Are you looking to enter a bloc? If so which would you want to join?

honeslty, i don't know. we are far more concerned with growing internally and developing ourselves into what we want. If down the road what we want lines up with what alliances in a bloc want, and we are invited, we would consider it seriously.

Elborador hasn't made an alliance in almost a year? What manner of oversight is this?!

No... First he hasn't made "with me" in almost year. As in I've been a part of every alliance he's made over the past year; excluding this one...

No... First he hasn't made "with me" in almost year. As in I've been a part of every alliance he's made over the past year; excluding this one...

yeah i finally figured out what the problem was :P

to be clear. this isn't *my* alliance. hell i didn't even come in until things were almost ready to go...

Edited by elborrador