A joint CON and IRON Announcement

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to our friends in IRON...

This is truly a momentous day for all of you...

NATO sends its warmest regards to both alliances...it is good to see when friends such as the ones we have in IRON are able to prosper and grow...

o7 IRON +CON

Oji's being nation sat so she can't post here.

She says she enjoyed her time in CON and she's sad things ended up this way, but that she's happy you joined IRON, one of her favourite places in the game.

Except if she'd have said this, the english would be more broken. :)

Edited by kencojenko

Been a long time coming to pass.... I really enjoyed dealing with you as a sovereign alliance, I hope to carry on the same relations as brothers in arms.

I wish my friend Oji was still there but Im more than happy with the rest of my comrades :)

CON o/

The Republic o/

Edited by bill n ted

I remember the good old days. I've served as diplomat to CON for several alliances and with several different governments. Eventually, my closest friends there moved on to other places and CON became more and more empty. It is with a bitter-sweet feeling that I read this. Slightly bitter, seeing an alliance of which I have so many memories of disband. Sweet, because I know that IRON will take care of her old members better than anyone.

Farewell CON.

Edited by Imperator G4G