WSE; Worst Sphere Ever

Ryan Greenberg

WSE; Worst Sphere Ever  

992 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Clearly people are clicking "purple" because that's what fits most neatly within their political agenda.

A number of alliances have proclaimed their desire to destroy or break up part or all of Purple. This will just further unify the sphere pushing us towards a point we are already heading for, being the most unified and stable sphere on Bob.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A number of alliances have proclaimed their desire to destroy or break up part or all of Purple. This will just further unify the sphere pushing us towards a point we are already heading for, being the most unified and stable sphere on Bob.

Except if people really wanted to destroy purple, there wouldn't be much of a sphere left to unify.

I'll just jump on the bandwagon. Pink :v:. However I my rational is that it has the fewest number of people on it, and therefore has the least opportunity for trade. In my mind trade sphere are totally irrelevant to the political scene, and therefore politics should have no part in deciding whether it is good or bad; the only relevance a trade sphere has is whether there are trades and a stable senate.

In the past I probably would have said orange as not only do they have plenty of trades, they have a very stable and fair senate; divided between the three major alliances. However since there is less unity there with regards to senate control; i'd probably say aqua as it has plenty of trades, and a relatively table senate as well.

Edited by iamthey

Except if people really wanted to destroy purple, there wouldn't be much of a sphere left to unify.

They are also the same people who spout things about morality and as much as they want to destroy us they also want to appear honourable. They will bide their time and try to curbstomp us the first chance they get.

Here is my analysis, based basically on my own opinion, of the color spheres, and therefore why I voted for the one I did.

Your analysis does not matter because its in color. Its probably scented too.

Purple has come a long way in the last year, and is far from being the "worst" sphere. I don't see how anyone can claim that with a straight face. It seems more that they just happen to have a higher concentration of alliances that are currently politically on the outside.

I'm sorry for the double post but I think that 300 people clicked pink for the same reason.

Probably didn't see purple was an option.

You know, I like you Jack.

We should make a drama movie about Pink.

Lets not even think of just pink, I think the drama obama llama of CN would make for a trilogy pack twice the size of Lord of the Rings. We, the people of all spheres, dedicate our time on here to making sure that everything is blown out of proportion.

It is not our job, but out honor to throw away hours to make up an argument about "lolpink"

I think I'll make that my term paper.

"The reasoning behind the word 'lolpink'"

Dunno what you mean by "CB-less wars"

When has that happened? I can recall PC cancelling a NAP via attacking, but anyone who believes that treaty meant anything is bat!@#$ insane.

Atleast you are able to recognize the fact that PC signs treaties it has no intention of fulfilling. Tell me why you would want to be their ally again?

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

Atleast you are able to recognize the fact that PC signs treaties it has no intention of fulfilling. Tell me why you would want to be their ally again?

Tell me why you are so active in remembering the past, want to take a walk down Invictas road?

The only reason Pink is ahead is because of the amount of "bad" attention it got in the past few weeks.

I'm sorry for the double post but I think that 300 people clicked pink for the same reason.

I think they picked pink because there isn't anything particularly redeeming on it. I guess maybe TCB are respectable, but they don't actually do anything.

Some stupid things have been committed by Pink Team alliances of late, but I prefer to base my judgment off of actions taken by spheres as a whole. Thinking back on things, I still believe that the biggest mistakes committed by an entire sphere came from Maroon.

I have belonged to: Purple, Maroon, Green, Red, Black, Blue and Yellow.

Of those:

- Red was the worst for trades. Blue was the best.

- Maroon had the most pointless inter-alliance drama. Red had none (duh), but among the rest it was Blue where the alliances tended to get along the best.

So of course I voted Pink. Not because of any current nonsense, but because during the whole 'Red Senate thing' I was sanctioned by the Pink Senator (Mogar) for the reason of "No pink trade or aid 4 you!" or something like that. Thing is....in 3+ years I have never had a trading partner on Pink. I've never done a tech deal with anyone on Pink. In fact, the entire Pink Team could vanish tomorrow and I wouldn't notice at all.

Nowedge is gone over a year and he still influences your opinion of Purple. I hope you dont use have a say in foreign policy if this is how you form opinions of a whole sphere. I voted Pink because of the way Pink was historically and is today, not 2 years ago only.

edit: poor original edit

You, and others, voted pink because they are historically in the !@#$ hole and in the same sentence put me down for using history for why Purple has been historically my least favorite sphere. Also, I do influence foreign policy, and I have a feeling that my opinions of Valhalla are not actually changing Vanguard FA direction. Just saying.

You, and others, voted pink because they are historically in the !@#$ hole and in the same sentence put me down for using history for why Purple has been historically my least favorite sphere. Also, I do influence foreign policy, and I have a feeling that my opinions of Valhalla are not actually changing Vanguard FA direction. Just saying.

The sentence didnt stop with the word historically. There was more to it, I guess you missed it.

The sentence didnt stop with the word historically. There was more to it, I guess you missed it.

I guess you'd prefer all alliances got along in perfect harmony and no one ever disliked anyone.

P.S. - Valhalla and I don't get along IC. Not sure if you noticed.

P.S.S. - The Color Purple was a lame movie. Coincidence? I think not.

P.S.S.S. - I dislike purple for current reasons as well, thank you very much.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

I guess you'd prefer all alliances got along in perfect harmony and no one ever disliked anyone.

P.S. - Valhalla and I don't get along IC. Not sure if you noticed.

P.S.S. - The Color Purple was a lame movie. Coincidence? I think not.

Ah, but special Byzantine princes were "born in the purple," there's got to be something to the color, eh? ;)

/me is feeling kinda porphyrogenitus today.

Edited by Locke