IS Public Service Announcement

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Mod suggested...the issue at hand is someone taking an issue public to embarrass an alliance's leader for no reason except out of spite. It's clear that extraduty is seeking attention and doesnt want to address the real issue, but instead wishes to try and grandstand for some platform.

As the Mod suggested...the issue at hand is someone taking an issue public to embarrass an alliance's leader for no reason except out of spite. It's clear that extraduty is seeking attention and doesnt want to address the real issue, but instead wishes to try and grandstand for some platform.

I'd like to hear more of what you have to say on this, because honestly I can't think of the real issue or agenda we could possibly be hiding. What secret plans are we trying to unravel? What message are we trying to send? Extraduty is a fine leader and I really don't see what you're getting at.

It's clear that extraduty is seeking attention and doesnt want to address the real issue, but instead wishes to try and grandstand for some platform.

Isn't that what the OWF is about these days? Grandstanding about your achievements?

And what is the real issue with IS exposing an incompetent alliance leader? If anything, it makes you think twice about doing treaties with the affected alliance, or other nations associated with that alliance, by consequence.

And judging by your behaviour in this thread and elsewhere, along with the company you choose to keep, most people don't like you either. There's funny, and there's being a jerk, as I previously said, it's pretty easy to guess which one I think you're being now.

.. also, to call me a moral crusader is laughable. I call people out on their !@#$, it's just your turn now.

When at all did I argue and say "We are not jerks"

Not once.

My point was that we are not a lulz alliance, and we're not the evil little demons that certain figures point us out to be. Internet Superheroes consists of experienced nations who played the fair and moral style in various alliances before realizing that such a route was boring, and useless. We wanted to play a different style. There are dozens of alliances like Monos Archein. There is only one Internet Superheroes.

Isn't that what the OWF is about these days? Grandstanding about your achievements?

And what is the real issue with IS exposing an incompetent alliance leader? If anything, it makes you think twice about doing treaties with the affected alliance, or other nations associated with that alliance, by consequence.

But that would actually require blurring the line between good and evil!!!!!! I cannot think for myself, I just want to put alliances in order.

Internet Superheroes = BAD

Rest of CN = GOOD

I'd like to hear more of what you have to say on this, because honestly I can't think of the real issue or agenda we could possibly be hiding. What secret plans are we trying to unravel? What message are we trying to send? Extraduty is a fine leader and I really don't see what you're getting at.

So his analysis is correct, and the whole purpose of this thread is to single out and make fun of an inexperienced leader??? Not that I expect anything else from you guys, but I'm not sure you can get any lower.

As for the main 'topic': There are newb leaders, it happens. Sometimes they recognize they are new, and look for guidance from experienced people. Now they and anyone else reading this forum knows your leadership consists of a bunch of untrustworthy cads who are waiting in the wings to publicly humiliate people for not being as um, 'savvy' as you guys? Got it, thanks.

Now they and anyone else reading this forum knows your leadership consists of a bunch of untrustworthy cads who are waiting in the wings to publicly humiliate people for not being as um, 'savvy' as you guys? Got it, thanks.

Way to make some unrealistically extreme judgments. Good work!

My point was the conversation was taken off topic, away from the actual topic of extraduty fishing for attention.

And judging by your behaviour in this thread and elsewhere, along with the company you choose to keep, most people don't like you either. There's funny, and there's being a jerk, as I previously said, it's pretty easy to guess which one I think you're being now.

.. also, to call me a moral crusader is laughable. I call people out on their !@#$, it's just your turn now.

What Tron is saying is that we just have a different style. To just assume nobody likes us is well, just plain stupid. If you read the thread you will see there are people, even some from alliances who despise us, who have posted "Good Show."

You play with a set code of morals. There's no problem if you have fun doing that. I used to do the same.

We play without set code of morals. We have fun doing that. We don't try to force anti-moral-ism down your throat, so don't shove moral-ism down ours.

You should come by our channel some time, we are pretty bad dudes.

#is

So his analysis is correct, and the whole purpose of this thread is to single out and make fun of an inexperienced leader??? Not that I expect anything else from you guys, but I'm not sure you can get any lower.

As for the main 'topic': There are newb leaders, it happens. Sometimes they recognize they are new, and look for guidance from experienced people. Now they and anyone else reading this forum knows your leadership consists of a bunch of untrustworthy cads who are waiting in the wings to publicly humiliate people for not being as um, 'savvy' as you guys? Got it, thanks.

The more I come to know something about you, Kryievla, the more I like you. Your wording was maybe harsh, but to the point.

On the other hand, I doubt that IS is capable to understand and treasure what you're saying to them, which is a real pity in and by itself.

Being impervious to what a significant part of the community is saying to them and displaying a persecution syndrome instead (see the confrontational attitude over a single comment from STA) is not going to do well to them. Well, at least I think so! :)

What Tron is saying is that we just have a different style. To just assume nobody likes us is well, just plain stupid. If you read the thread you will see there are people, even some from alliances who despise us, who have posted "Good Show."

You play with a set code of morals. There's no problem if you have fun doing that. I used to do the same.

We play without set code of morals. We have fun doing that. We don't try to force anti-moral-ism down your throat, so don't shove moral-ism down ours.

You should come by our channel some time, we are pretty bad dudes.

#is

Having a different style and setting out to embarrass an inexperienced alliance leader are 2 different things. It shows a lack of class, not morality.

So basically, you're taking advantage of new players inexperience.

Congratulations on putting people off the game because they're new and don't understand how to run an alliance. People need to learn somehow, unfortunately you aren't teaching them anything, if anything you're putting them off the game. They could go on to contribute alot to this community, however you have given the impression that this community is full of elitist idiots. And don't start about how they need to be thicker skinned, they need to learn, they don't need to be publicly mocked for the sake of lulz and your own satisfaction.

Again well done.

I've been asked the same a few times. It does show the inexperience of the one doing the asking.

Of course when I'm asked I either politely decline, or if I'm feeling nice I'll respond with something like "And how do you know you can even trust me?".

What i don't do is publicly humiliate them. I find doing so is somewhat immature and actually reflects more on the immaturity of the ones doing the humiliating then it does on the inexperience of the one humiliated.

So while I guess i could say good job IS for teaching them to not ask random people to be in gov, I think the way you have done so reflects badly on you.

LOL, yes, and bacon isn't tasty?!

Haha, wow CAN. Wow. Just.

WOW.

HI CROSH

Bacon is indeed tasty, and so is educating inexperienced leaders. I am totally sure CAN learned their lesson here, and will never make this mistake again. So our goal to help expand and improve CAN, as well as help the general community as a whole was completed. CAN, we expect a fruit basket, or a parade in our honor.