IS Public Service Announcement

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't ask questions, especially if you don't want other people answering them in a way you don't like.

I'll ask whatever I want, and respond to people who answer my questions when the question wasn't directed at them however I want, You don't like my reply, to bad.

Picking on someone new and doesn't know any better is dispicible. But unfortunately, you and your allies are treatied to people that others don't want to piss off. I hope someone rolls IS soon because this world does not need people or alliances like you.

We were all newbs once and no one took your incompetence to the public.

Looking back on that, you did that all on your own and didn't need anyone to do it for you.

Good thing Kingem isn't new then.

Internet Superheroes was formed out of The Centurion Brotherhood, an alliance that was "average" or "normal". We had a retread theme, allies in every form of personality [from lulzy RAD to serious, classy TAB] and we suffered the same problems that typically plage generic alliances. We're not former /b/ members, \m/embers, or any other lulz group. We are an immoral and anti-moral alliance, not really a lulz alliance.

FALSE

You are all former DN. DN 2.0. FALSE.

Congratulations on putting people off the game because they're new and don't understand how to run an alliance. People need to learn somehow, unfortunately you aren't teaching them anything, if anything you're putting them off the game. They could go on to contribute alot to this community, however you have given the impression that this community is full of elitist idiots. And don't start about how they need to be thicker skinned, they need to learn, they don't need to be publicly mocked for the sake of lulz and your own satisfaction.

Isn't that what NOOBS are for? we sacrifice the unknowing who don't even know that they're being made fun of so that we can all get a chuckle. Its like killing someone and making a stew out of it for the whole town, only the person can continue to feed until his meat gets old and tough and stops tasting good.

What i don't do is publicly humiliate them. I find doing so is somewhat immature and actually reflects more on the immaturity of the ones doing the humiliating then it does on the inexperience of the one humiliated.

So while I guess i could say good job IS for teaching them to not ask random people to be in gov, I think the way you have done so reflects badly on you.

no fun. Fun takes action. You are inaction. You are unfun.

Well I have a couple of points, this is a response to all who hold this general opinion and not just to AirMe.

1. The point of this was to point out that newbs are newbs and shouldn't be forming alliances. People need to realize that its ok to join an existing alliance and learn how to run one successfully. CN is hurting itself with this cycle. Let me explain.

A new guy joins CN and decides, let me be a leader and form my own alliance it'll be easy and fun. Said person forms the alliance with a few friends and DoE's. They have fun for a while and decide, "Hey lets recruit and get some more awesome people here". Well the problem is, alot of the potential recruits are stuck in failing alliances. There is no new blood to recruit so what could be a successful alliance fails.

This is a cycle that will continue until newbs learn that leading an alliance is not easy and that they should get some experience in a established alliance first.

or until you DESTROY THE FABRICK OF MANKIND which we all know is your goal

Then why did you guys make Internet Superheroes. :huh:

so that people have an enemy.... or an enima.... obviously....

Ah so if someone messes up as an alliance leader, it's not ok to criticize them for it? Well I guess that makes Ephie a wronged victim. Weren't you railing on him too though? I believe so, everyone was.

See there is a difference between what Ephie and other leaders have done to embarass/tarnish themselves then what this guy did. All this guy is trying to do is set up a new alliance. I know when Ronin was first formed, I had all kinds of merger offers in my inbox with people offering me gov positions. From people I had never heard of.

And to be fair, for the most part I gave Ephie the benefit of the doubt until the end.

See there is a difference between what Ephie and other leaders have done to embarass/tarnish themselves then what this guy did. All this guy is trying to do is set up a new alliance. I know when Ronin was first formed, I had all kinds of merger offers in my inbox with people offering me gov positions. From people I had never heard of.

And do you think that its good for young or growing alliances to make a habit of that?

If this thread will prevent 1 alliance from offering high gov positions to people they don't know then I have done my duty to CN.

And to be fair, for the most part I gave Ephie the benefit of the doubt until the end.

Doesn't matter. They both made fools of themselves by acting rashly or stupidly one way or another, and they both reaped what they sowed. Kingem can either decide to learn from this experience by being wiser in setting up alliances, or not. It makes no difference to me what he chooses, but he deserves every bit of flak he's getting for it now.

Edited by Emperor Marx

And do you think that its good for young or growing alliances to make a habit of that?

If this thread will prevent 1 alliance from offering high gov positions to people they don't know then I have done my duty to CN.

Doesn't matter. They both made fools of themselves by acting rashly or stupidly one way or another, and they both reaped what they sowed. Kingem can either decide to learn from this experience by being wiser in setting up alliances, or not. It makes no difference to me what he chooses, but he deserves every bit of flak he's getting for it now.

And if he wasn't a newb who reads these forums all you have done is ticked everyone off by sitting here being a group of collective (FAKEEDIT) Burros.

Edited by AirMe

also.... clearly this is being blown out of perportion and a poor dude just trying to recruit people for an alliance who made an innocent mistake is now being held up for public ridicule. trying to make a lesson.... I dont think so...

Pretty sure he reads these forums. I'll accept that as your concession though.

You know what they say happens when you assume.

Also, I am not conceding anything. And yes he does read these forums, and one can only hope for my entertainment that his protector takes this as an act of war and puts IS back in their place in the back corner of the basement of planet bob.

Edited by AirMe

And if he wasn't a newb who reads these forums all you have done is ticked everyone off by sitting here being a group of collective jackasses.

Not exactly, maybe another newb is reading right now and is thinking "Wow I was going to offer IA to this guy I just met. Glad I read that thread and found that its not a good idea"

Either that or I made a whole bunch of people rage. Either way, as the great George Bush said, '"Good news to the men and women who fought ... their mission is complete."

Also, I am not conceding anything. And yes he does read these forums, and one can only hope for my entertainment that his protector takes this as an act of war and puts IS back in their place in the back corner of the basement of planet bob.

I would bandwagon on that day, but until then I wait ^_^

Assume? Take a look for yourself.

And anyone who tried to roll IS will find themselves having a difficult time indeed.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Assume? Take a look for yourself.

And anyone who tried to roll IS will find themselves having a difficult time indeed.

RAD got rolled, I didn't see your allies come and do anything about it.... ;)

lolPink

We'll be sure to save a few nukes for you.

I'll be waiting for some if you have any left over.

Edited by The Reccesion

RAD got rolled, I didn't see your allies come and do anything about it.... ;)

lolPink

I'll be waiting for some if you have any left over.

You're obviously a very well-read man. Though you seemed to have missed the part where we fought NSO 1 on 1 and had to request our allies to stay out of it. However, that has nothing to do with this topic.

and one can only hope for my entertainment that his protector takes this as an act of war and puts IS back in their place in the back corner of the basement of planet bob.

I honestly laughed at this. If their protector was smart, they would cancel the protectorate, and thank us for saving their pixels.

Thank you for...proving my point that he ....reads the forums :unsure:

To be honest, I don't really know what point you're trying to make here besides how much you want IS rolled. Glad I could help with the other one though I guess :D

Edited by Emperor Marx