Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

—The Sith Code

Hail peace
The NSO recognizes this apology and has initiated peace with RAD.

As Jason8 stated, we were placed into a bad situation and did what we considered best for morale, legitimacy and let's face it, attention. And we got it.

I would like to thank RAD for being an honorable opponent and gladly extend our promise of clear white peace to them.

Hail peace!

Good job sticking to your code NSO.

RAD, you're so RAD is RAD is RAD, join IS.

Edited by 890765

Grats getting peace RAD. I suppose a wutwut is in order for NSO also for letting RAD off earlier that expected.

We made our point, they saw the error in their ways, so why fight longer than is needed?

I don't think Hakai apologizing was humiliating at all Tron. The original RAD declaration was for the "lulz" or whatever and NSO had every right to defend their government member. Hakai acted like any good leader and put the well being of his alliance before personal pride. Had he acted "for the lulz" I suspect the war would have continued past the one week mark as would be perfectly acceptable for NSO to do. His level head and calm demeanor allowed this war to conclude ahead of schedule which is the mark of a truly good leader.

Don't get me wrong, I like fun times and all that, but sometimes you bite off more than you intended to, which is exactly what happened here. Congratulations to both RAD and NSO for reaching a peaceful end to this sticky situation.

I don't think Hakai apologizing was humiliating at all Tron. The original RAD declaration was for the "lulz" or whatever and NSO had every right to defend their government member. Hakai acted like any good leader and put the well being of his alliance before personal pride. Had he acted "for the lulz" I suspect the war would have continued past the one week mark as would be perfectly acceptable for NSO to do. His level head and calm demeanor allowed this war to conclude ahead of schedule which is the mark of a truly good leader.

Don't get me wrong, I like fun times and all that, but sometimes you bite off more than you intended to, which is exactly what happened here. Congratulations to both RAD and NSO for reaching a peaceful end to this sticky situation.

You have to keep in mind that Hakai did not post the joke thread which caused all of this mess, and NSO ignored all private channels and diplomatic options. You can hold an alliance accountable for it's leader, but in this case the only alliance that deserves such treatment is NSO. Hakai did nothing wrong. If I was handling the foreign affairs in NSO I would have immediately contacted Hakai about the joke thread [that he did not post] and the matter would have been resolved without becoming a pillage.

Good job sticking to your code NSO.

RAD, you're so RAD is RAD is RAD, join IS.

You show a lack of understanding that is common among those outside of the Order.

Recognizing the need for clear, white peace at the end of a reasonable conflict does not betray the code, it simply acknowledges the state that exists temporarily between conflicts.

Internet Superheros is quickly becoming a lulz alliance whose comments are filled with all hatred and no substance.

He actually had a good point if you read it. I don't disagree with offering peace, but peace is a lie doesn't correspond with it.

Internet Superheros is quickly becoming a lulz alliance whose comments are filled with all hatred and no substance.

E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E

I read your post, but I couldn't find it.

If you're looking for a quick education in Foreign Affairs, and what NSO should have done to handle this situation, please re-read my post. If you're looking to babble incoherent ignorant slop, you've found the post.

Edited by Tron Paul

He actually had a good point if you read it. I don't disagree with offering peace, but peace is a lie doesn't correspond with it.

I addressed his point.

That being said, the war is over. There is no reason for any party to concern themselves overmuch with whatever NSO or RAD is doing at this point. Right?

You show a lack of understanding that is common among those outside of the Order.

Recognizing the need for clear, white peace at the end of a reasonable conflict does not betray the code, it simply acknowledges the state that exists temporarily between conflicts.

You show a clear lack of understanding of the code of the sith. It clearly states "Peace is a lie, there is only passion..."

To break the code is to betray the order. You are obviously not the true sith.

My comments were not filled with hatred, I was simply pointing out a common trend of NSO members hailing peace, when their code clearly states "Peace is a lie..."

....I was simply pointing out a common trend of NSO members hailing peace, when their code clearly states "Peace is a lie..."

Do you believe that peace is 'forever'?

I doubt NSO does.

Ruminate on that for a moment and you will be enlightened.

You show a clear lack of understanding of the code of the sith. It clearly states "Peace is a lie, there is only passion..."

To break the code is to betray the order. You are obviously not the true sith.

My comments were not filled with hatred, I was simply pointing out a common trend of NSO members hailing peace, when their code clearly states "Peace is a lie..."

If it were obvious that I was a true Sith then I wouldn't be, right?

Do you believe that peace is 'forever'?

I doubt NSO does.

Ruminate on that for a moment and you will be enlightened.

This has nothing to do with what I believe, this is about what the NSO does. If they were really sith, they would never break the sacred code that has governed them for ages.

NSO is obviously not true sith.