Official RAD Response

Or they could take it is an attack on a member of their alliance and deal with it. I think that is a fairly logical response.

And RAD's allies could take this as an unreasonable escalation and all declare on the Sith as well. If we followed NSO's line of reasoning (something insignificant = alliance war!) then there'd be another global war right now. Luckily most are more reasonable than NSO. I don't want this to escalate and I hope it doesn't,

Edited by Penkala

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And RAD's allies could take this as an unreasonable escalation and all declare on the Sith as well. If we followed NSO's line of reasoning (something insignificant = alliance war!) then there'd be another global war right now. Luckily most are more reasonable than NSO.

I'm not sure where I have said RAD's allies cannot do just that.

And RAD's allies could take this as an unreasonable escalation and all declare on the Sith as well. If we followed NSO's line of reasoning (something insignificant = alliance war!) then there'd be another global war right now. Luckily most are more reasonable than NSO.

Oh I get it! This is where we are supposed to say "Then do it" and you say that is us giving you permission to do such without any consequences for doing such right?

Oh I get it! This is where we are supposed to say "Then do it" and you say that is us giving you permission to do such without any consequences for doing such right?

Frankly you can say whatever you want. I don't want to attack you. I don't think anyone else does either. Everyone just want peace and hopefully NSO does too.

Edited to more properly convey my thoughts :P

Edited by Penkala

What? I'm so confused.

I said what was true... figured it would be a good idea? Not sure. What should I do next.

Sorry to confuse you.

Perhaps, instead of wasting time negotiating with your enemy, you'd better convinced your base member, your allies and alliances in CN to support you in this war.

May you win the war.

I find it hard to sympathise with an alliance who goes out of their way to create conflict and then complains when they get what they ask for.

Are you !@#$ting me?

NSO baiting RAD members and NSO declaring total war on RAD without any diplomacy whatsoever is "going out of their way to create conflict". Get your head out of your rear and stop spewing sewage from your mouth blindly in support of your allies, who have wrongly intensified this situation.

Personally, I'm finding it hard to have any sympathy for RAD in this particular situation. Uh, good luck, though, in getting your 'lulz'?

Quite frankly, no matter what the reasoning, if you didn't at least include the potential consequence of full scale inter-alliance war coming from this little joke, then you have some serious issues with recognizing reality.

Personally, I'm finding it hard to have any sympathy for RAD in this particular situation. Uh, good luck, though, in getting your 'lulz'?

Quite frankly, no matter what the reasoning, if you didn't at least include the potential consequence of full scale inter-alliance war coming from this little joke, then you have some serious issues with recognizing reality.

No, we are fine.

Are you !@#$ting me?

NSO baiting RAD members and NSO declaring total war on RAD without any diplomacy whatsoever is "going out of their way to create conflict". Get your head out of your rear and stop spewing sewage from your mouth blindly in support of your allies, who have wrongly intensified this situation.

Well, you'd have an excellent point except for RAD's DoW on the OWF yesterday. Which, to me, appears to be a means of drumming up conflict where none would normally exist. It seems that attitude has backfired on them on this occasions so, yes, I have no sympathy for them at all.

lawlz. RAD should never have attacked an aligned member. Lulz or not, that is just ignorant.

Well, you'd have an excellent point except for RAD's DoW on the OWF yesterday. Which, to me, appears to be a means of drumming up conflict where none would normally exist. It seems that attitude has backfired on them on this occasions so, yes, I have no sympathy for them at all.

Are you really going to accuse RAD of trying to pick trouble where there shouldn't be any?

I do recall NSO said "would anybody really care if we wiped RAD/IS/PC off the map?"... that wasn't RAD asking that.

I believe the point some folk are trying to make is that 2 ground attacks as part of a humorous escapade isn't, according to laws of sanity, a reason to launch an alliance war. I mean, that makes sense to me. Is that complicated?

Regardless, we are taking what life throws at us, and enjoying it. Even if it's possibly the last thing any of us expected.

GMH, you are one of my favorite rulers on Planet Bob and someone I am proud to call a friend.

However, NSO only recently announced that they would, in essence, be looking for a good fight. Combine that with their habit of looking for opportunities to get into the public spotlight, complete lack of lulz, and their tendency to find other people's misfortune uniquely entertaining and you have the last alliance on the surface of Planet Bob you can kid around with by issuing a sorta fake DoW--even if they give you a free pass to do so.

Lesson learned I hope.

That thread was fun. This thread is fun. NSO's thread is fun. CN is actually happening right now.

HeinousOne has the idea, you should thank us. CN was starting to become the same boring place it's used to being, and RAD spiced it up a little. In my opinion, that's a good thing. You may argue, hate us, troll us, whatever you'd like, but the bottom line is, we have given you something to do. The least you could do is recognize and appreciate that. B)

This is the finest sense of humor shown between 2 alliances I have seen in some time.

RAD: knock knock (expecting a "whose there" response)

NSO: (not conforming to this joke tells one of their own) lets a grizzly bear open the door and eat the people on the other side.

That is comical brilliance! +7 internets to both for this knock knock joke revision, and a hearty thanks.

This guy gets it.