This Charming Announcement: I

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't screw with RAD. They have the full strength of Superfriends behind them and they are some crazy sons-of-*******.

Oh, hahaha, I get it, it's more NSO whining!

Yeah, seems you went a bit too far with that statement.

The point is, and I realize it wasn't RAD that did this, so don't take this as pointed at them, but if anyone runs around claiming to have the full strength of SF behind them in order to pull random stunts without first consulting us to see whether they actually have our support, they are going to find that "backing" evaporating pretty quickly.

We will always support our friends, but we have also always had major issues with people who throw around weight they don't personally have, so we won't appreciate people trying to use us for that purpose.

For what it's worth I dont think anyone gave that statement about Superfriends any serious consideration, nice of you to make a statement though Delta.

Probably depends on the size of your alliance and your allies. I doubt RAD would attack, say, TOP over this.

-Bama

Think they are up to attacking a STA nation? I know I have given RAD and some of their pink lady friends quite a hard time lately.

Yes indeed I see you are displaying that quite well. Congratulations!

See, back in the day there was this alliance called GOONs...

Thank you for wasting mine and everybody else' time with this ridiculous attempt at intimidation; personally, I liken this to being akin to patting a retarded kid on the back for breathing. Congratulations! You have the ability to create an OWF thread!

Thank you for wasting mine and everybody else' time with this ridiculous attempt at intimidation; personally, I liken this to being akin to patting a retarded kid on the back for breathing. Congratulations! You have the ability to create an OWF thread!

Wow, you are SO MAD! Awesome :D

But I didn't create this thread.

Edited by Good master Hakai

Nation Strength: 15,531.275 [Nation is within your strength range. You may declare war.] (My nation strength is: 15,316.253)

Sup?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Edited by Jason8

The New Sith Order recognizes the sovereign right of RAD to declare upon members of our government.

We also recognize that in doing so RAD realizes the full extent of their action.

Therefore, the NSO recognizes the state of war that now exists between our alliances and will respond with all necessary force to prevent such hostility in the future.

The New Sith Order recognizes the sovereign right of RAD to declare upon members of our government.

We also recognize that in doing so RAD realizes the full extent of their action.

Therefore, the NSO recognizes the state of war that now exists between our alliances and will respond with all necessary force to prevent such hostility in the future.

That sounds hot bro.

You will then face the military might of the alliance known as Riding on A Dolphin baby.

Wohoo!

You look so cute when your angry, you know that?

The Republic of Allied Defenses recognizes the sovereign right of the NSO to defend the foolish members of their government who asked to be attacked.

We also recognize that in doing so the NSO realizes the full extent of their action.

Therefore, RAD recognizes the state of war that now exists between our alliances and will respond with all necessary force to prevent such foolish behavior in the future.

Derp, we're all screwed!

Nation Strength: 15,531.275 [Nation is within your strength range. You may declare war.] (My nation strength is: 15,316.253)

Sup?

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

In my mind I was wondering who could be so stupid as to do this. Then I looked at the username and it all become clear. What a masochist.

In my mind I was wondering who could be so stupid as to do this. Then I looked at the username and it all become clear. What a masochist.

To be honest, I didn't know he was NSO government. But I figure that as uptight as NSO is, this is par for the course with them. Can't take a little joke. It's quite sad.

Now that is badass, have fun NSO B)