This Charming Announcement: I

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only all of you were like this. Its much more passable to me than the good ole "An attack on one of our members is an attack on all."

No, what I mean is that burning their alliance to the ground when they pull a bad lulzy joke is freaking hilarious.

Kind of like how I occasionally have to defend myself against ants, or house cats, or very small ladybugs. It's serious stuff, it really is.

Someone is low on self-esteem :(

Edited by Mussolandia

Oh wait, I know what's coming next. You don't see any fires because this is an [ooc] text based multiplayer game where nations are just pixels and you don't care [/ooc]. Right? Right? I know it's coming!

As chief of the RAD and Friends Volunteer Fire Department, I can assure you that there are no fires.

oh wow...

so, wait, what?

So apparently, I was all like "haha I go rogue I leave game" and hakai is all like "NOOO THERE IS NO GAME WITHOUT ZIG ZOMG ZOMG OH NOEZ WHAT SHALT WEE DOITH?!?!?!?!" and RAD was all like "lets be random and insane like always tons more random than that random insanity and stuff and lets [censored so the mods don't realize that I'm making an inference to a conspiracy saying that RAD is breaking forum rules even though they might not be since I'm not really paying attention ever]. who can we hit? NSO! they suck at life! lets goad them :awesome: or something. And be all mysterious about it. We have nothing to lose since zig is leaving after all"

[/extremecockyness]

RAD IS RAD JOIN RAD LOLPINK FOR GREAT JUSTICE MAIM KILL BURN UME 4 LYFE I LIKE POTATOES OK HI MY NAME IS BOXXY Posting this will get me warned. DUN DUN DUN BLARGHTH!

Zig, make more appearances.

What? We're all laughing. Joke's on you now, extra funny.

Yeah, joke's on us. And it did make it even better when someone started a war. War is always extra fun, don't you know?

No, what I mean is that burning their alliance to the ground when they pull a bad lulzy joke is freaking hilarious.

I'll disagree with the "bad lulzy joke" part and the burning.

Somehow this announcement makes me think about Spaceballs, stealing atmosphere and so on :P And then the irony of getting declared on by NSO for this. This is simply too funny.

And for the people who don't know spaceballs this pretty much shows the entire concept of the film:

Best star wars parody ever made :)