This Charming Announcement: I

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so this is a joke, just like everything else your alliance does. Thank you. That is all I needed to know. And no, I did not laugh.

No, you are quite mistaken.

Posting joke threads in Alliance Announcements would be pretty foolish. This my dear is 100% official. RAD declared war on the OWF, please watch yourselves...

Outstanding. Please dispose of Rush as quick as humanly possible.

Wut. Wait no srsly wut?

Right, so this is a joke, just like everything else your alliance does. Thank you. That is all I needed to know. And no, I did not laugh.

Bummer!!! We REALLY were hoping you would. :( what a foul night this has turned out to be.

Edited by Good master Hakai

No you weren't. You didn't fill out my template. :v:

Thank you very much for that link!

If at anytime I or my colleagues believe that we are being misunderstood then we will surely use your template. Unfortunately some seem to think that our intent is to clearly post what we mean to be saying, however could it be that our intent was to leave you confused? Then by your questions we have proven our intent quite clearly... at least by our viewpoint.

Thank you very much for that link!

You are welcome.

Unfortunately some seem to think that our intent is to clearly post what we mean to be saying, however could it be that our intent was to leave you confused?

You will not make yourselves clear unless you directly tell the public in an efficient manner. Actions can reveal some intent, but they will never reveal the full motivations behind them.

Then by your questions we have proven our intent quite clearly... at least by our viewpoint.

Not really.

No qtpie I'm not saying that!

And I certaintly hope he doesn't take it that way! I know some fine gentlemen and ladies are in that alliance, NSO. They're some cool cats! B)

I was simply trying to make our intent clear.

I'm disappointed that you backed down. It would have finally given me the reason I needed.

So since you're declaring war on the OWF, will you be declaring war on me?

MAIM KILL BURN

Oh you mean those declaration of war announcements that really are not declaration of war announcements that I have been making? Oh wait...why would anyone do that?

Since this is a Q&A session why don't you answer that?

Because it makes you serious sams all angsty.