Changes in FCO

terveis

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decker, let's not be too hasty in portraying the innocent sheep. The fact that FCO's government KNEW about both members planning to go rogue is still inexcusable.

What, we did? :) Really? If we did, i assure you this announcement would of happened sooner. :P

But if you have some proof that members of my government knew, please present them.

edit: I personally knew that Napilon was quitting, and he was thinking about attacking someone, i did not know who until he did that. Until the end i hoped that he would change his mind and stay with us.

KanaX quitting came as a complete surprise to me.

Edited by terveis

Decker, let's not be too hasty in portraying the innocent sheep. The fact that FCO's government KNEW about both members planning to go rogue is still inexcusable.

Yes, the pain you must be feeling. I didn't realise your alliance was incompetant to the stage were you cannot deal with two rogues without it causing you such large damages.

Edit: Actually, that's a lie. I did think you were pretty incompetant.

Edited by Shovel

What, we did? :) Really? If we did, i assure you this announcement would of happened sooner. :P

But if you have some proof that members of my government knew, please present them.

edit: I personally knew that Napilon was quitting, and he was thinking about attacking someone, i did not know who until he did that. Until the end i hoped that he would change his mind and stay with us.

KanaX quitting came as a complete surprise to me.

I have PM'd you the log. It proves that at least three people knew about the attack to come on Nordreich, including one of the FCO's Triumvirs and a gov. official from another alliance.

Yes, the pain you must be feeling. I didn't realise your alliance was incompetant to the stage were you cannot deal with two rogues without it causing you such large damages.

Please go troll somewhere else and let the adults have a serious discussion, will you?

Edited by Chiftelos

I have PM'd you the log. It proves that at least three people knew about the attack to come on Nordreich, including one of the FCO's Triumvirs and a gov. official from another alliance. It can always go public, of course.

Yes, you should use other alliances' government officials' information as a proof more often.

I have PM'd you the log. It proves that at least three people knew about the attack to come on Nordreich, including one of the FCO's Triumvirs and a gov. official from another alliance. It can always go public, of course.

Please go troll somewhere else and let the adults have a serious discussion, will you?

Other than my edit it was a pretty valid statement. ;)

And I didn't realise what you were doing was "discussing." It looked more like you trying to shine FCO in a bad light. So...heed your own advice?

All right. Any others we should know about?

Minister of NoR hacking FCO's old forums, threatening our lives (I'm glad that a member of FCO made a police report), writing lists of people he hates and mocking continuously members of FCO and iFOK. Couple members of NoR sending ingame messages to FCOers and telling them not to move to purple and question the government. Any others we should know about? :rolleyes:

Edited by Bekloppt

You are making just as much sense here as you did in private. I echo Chift's response.

You are making just as much sense here as you did in private. I echo Chift's response.

Just because you didn't understand it doesn't mean that it does not make "sense." ;)

Regarding my previous post not making sense, I really don't see why not... Chift seemed to get the drift.

Right! I have been trying to get involved in this thread. I can't stand it when people troll FCO.

Who's trolling? You have an alliance that has supported it's members going rogue. Without offering any type of support to the alliance that is getting rogued. Most at least go "Dude, we're sorry we'll send you some aid or have our guys fill in the empty slots."

Not go hey how's that secret trade?

Who's trolling? You have an alliance that has supported it's members going rogue. Without offering any type of support to the alliance that is getting rogued. Most at least go "Dude, we're sorry we'll send you some aid or have our guys fill in the empty slots."

Not go hey how's that secret trade?

I have an alliance that's supporting it's members going rogue? Nonsense. What are you talking about?

There's no need for ad hominem attacks, especially ones having nothing to do with the matter at contention. Even if the government knew nothing of these rogue attacks, the conduct demonstrated in this thread shows a poor level of respect for a problem that should be engaged and not become a game of pointing fingers at one another.

Edit: After reading Chiftelos' comment, I hope whatever is the issue here can be put behind us so we can be on good terms.

Edited by Eamon Valda

Minister of NoR hacking FCO's old forums, threatening our lives (I'm glad that a member of FCO made a police report), writing lists of people he hates and mocking continuously members of FCO and iFOK. Couple members of NoR sending ingame messages to FCOers and telling them not to move to purple and question the government. Any others we should know about? :rolleyes:

I've heard so much of this drama that it resembles old hags' soap operas. The conflict between the Finn communities has been resolved in private between me and Aurora today. It's been buried and it will stay buried.

There's no need for ad hominem attacks, especially ones having nothing to do with the matter at contention. Even if the government knew nothing of these rogue attacks, the conduct demonstrated in this thread shows a poor level of respect for a problem that should be engaged and not become a game of pointing fingers at one another.

Yes, if I was FCO I would love to work with Nordreich! Especially with some of your members doing things like this:

Minister of NoR hacking FCO's old forums, threatening our lives (I'm glad that a member of FCO made a police report), writing lists of people he hates and mocking continuously members of FCO and iFOK. Couple members of NoR sending ingame messages to FCOers and telling them not to move to purple and question the government. Any others we should know about? rolleyes.gif

While I and probably the entirety of FCO's active membership knew that the ex-members in question, as well as many other current members including myself, were not exactly best friends with the targets of the rogues here for very good reasons, we have no way of predicting these kinds of incidents. If the targets were any other people, personally I would offer rebuilding money out of decency - not out of obligation. If people do idiotic things outside of our ranks, that doesn't oblige us to get involved. I do respect Nordreich as an alliance, knowing many of it's noble officials, but not enough to make up for rogue actions that never were in our control, especially when the targets are individuals which have acted in such ways, that would provide anyone with a dozen valid Casus Bellis against whichever alliance's wings they happen to dwell under, yet which we never got any compensation for, even when at the time the perpetrators were your full members, even in the government. Believe me Chiftelos; this isn't a subject worth arguing about. It is only a waste of energy and could be detrimental to our relations.