Changes in FCO

terveis

I certainly have never been an enemy of you in particular Iosif. And if you think othwerwise... you are probably wrong.

Nor do I have with you, and I'm not sure what implied so in my message; I respect you and know very well that you don't view me as "an enemy". I have no hard feelings towards Nordreich in general and regardless of any possible individual disagreements, they have nothing to do with my opinion of Nordreich membership in general. Anyways, this is not a thread for that, really, for I'm no longer in FCO and thus I don't represent them or their government either. Nor it is something I'd like to discuss about any further in OWF either.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your support and love (especially Agnu, I still have one slot open in case you're interested). I'd also like to thank NoR for graciously supplying me with additional nuke targets (declaring on me is rather counterproductive, wouldn't you say?). You guys are the best!

but to mix their current government into this is asinine.

And funnily enough, the current upper gov is practically the same as the one during Q-NoV-war.

• 1 month later...
While I and probably the entirety of FCO's active membership knew that the ex-members in question, as well as many other current members including myself, were not exactly best friends with the targets of the rogues here for very good reasons, we have no way of predicting these kinds of incidents. If the targets were any other people, personally I would offer rebuilding money out of decency - not out of obligation. If people do idiotic things outside of our ranks, that doesn't oblige us to get involved. I do respect Nordreich as an alliance, knowing many of it's noble officials, but not enough to make up for rogue actions that never were in our control, especially when the targets are individuals which have acted in such ways, that would provide anyone with a dozen valid Casus Bellis against whichever alliance's wings they happen to dwell under, yet which we never got any compensation for, even when at the time the perpetrators were your full members, even in the government. Believe me Chiftelos; this isn't a subject worth arguing about. It is only a waste of energy and could be detrimental to our relations.

well funny you should mention... Myself, Ahile and Calhoun- three uninvolved Nordreich members have also been victim of attacks from Napilon. All of which have eaten several nukes.

Edited by Gottrich Northeim

A fine act of necromancy, my dear sir!

And basically, Napilon is at this point nuking everything he is able to, and Nordreich is not the only alliance eating nuclear things. Also, he's not been associated with us in over a month, so bringing this up again is pretty silly to be frank.