Changes in FCO

terveis

fcoflag.png

There has been some changes in FCO recently, KanaX quit as our chancellor two weeks ago, and left Decker as his successor. After that we have been in the process of changing how some things are done in FCO. Our leadership at this time is:

Triumvir: terveis (Gaslo)

Triumvir: Decker

Triumvir: Aurora

Field Marshal: Winder

Commissar of Foreign Affairs: Paavi1

Commissar of Economy: Rasimus

We are also working hard on our new constitution, that will surely bring more changes to our alliance. We will publish it as soon as its ready.

If you have any questions regarding this situation, just send me a message here, or query me in irc.

::

Oh, and two of our former members KanaX And Napilon have gone rogue. We wish all the best to them in their adventures in other worlds (OOC: they are quitting the game) and to those fighting them here on planet Bob.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right. Any others we should know about?

Like meh giving secretz trades? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should focus to hold your brave Finnreich in place. Their attitude is so awesome with all those straight accusation, trolling, !@#$%^&*ting without forgetting messages to our members. Someone else could be a bit pissed off with them already.

Like meh giving secretz trades? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should focus to hold your brave Finnreich in place. Their attitude is so awesome with all those straight accusation, trolling, !@#$%^&*ting without forgetting messages to our members. Someone else could be a bit pissed off with them already.

You're starting to sound like this was a supported action by FCO with those members going rogue.

Yeah that's a good question. I'm finding it really odd that 2 "former" gov members quit at the same time and then go rogue on the same alliance. Is there more to this ?

For clarification: The last time Napilon was gov was probably when FCO was still in BLEU. I resigned two weeks ago, as it's been stated in the op. So former gov is the correct definition. And my quitting is more of a reaction to Napilon's than anything else. Of course, since I "planned" the whole thing according to some sources, I don't expect anyone to believe me.

Edited by KanaX

Yeah that's a good question. I'm finding it really odd that 2 "former" gov members quit at the same time and then go rogue on the same alliance. Is there more to this ?

As an outsider who knows these fellas somewhat well, I can ensure that this was planned by the rogues alone and had nothing to do with the current FCO gov. Also, Napilon hasn't been gov since 2008 or so and even KanaX resigned over two weeks ago.

Yeah, there is so much to it. FCO have been plotting for weeks in back channels for two people to go rogue on NoR! I wouldn't take that, please attack them. :)

As an outsider who knows these fellas somewhat well, I can ensure that this was planned by the rogues alone and had nothing to do with the current FCO gov. Also, Napilon hasn't been gov since 2008 or so and even KanaX resigned over two weeks ago.

So you have 2 rogues do planing and another member Decker supporting it by supplying a secret uranium trade as a current member of FCO. I'd say there was more support to this internally in FCO than just those 2 rogues taking their current course.

So you have 2 rogues do planing and another member Decker supporting it by supplying a secret uranium trade as a current member of FCO. I'd say there was more support to this internally in FCO than just those 2 rogues taking their current course.

You might notice that I also have full trade circle. :o

Well, if I was FCO I would personally be doing more than declaring two nations rogue and supplying one of them with a uranium trade.

And KanaX, don't you dare delete! I need your bloody trade.

Edited by Shovel