Changes in FCO

terveis

Yes, if I was FCO I would love to work with Nordreich! Especially with some of your members doing things like this:

I see you've gotten my 'finger pointing' comment pretty pat down. I never suggested FCO love us nor am I aware of these incidents you have quoted. All I am saying is that instead of being rude, especially as an outsider to these alliances (so says your AA), you should be quiet and let the parties work out their own solution and not troll.

Edited by Eamon Valda

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minister of NoR hacking FCO's old forums, threatening our lives (I'm glad that a member of FCO made a police report), writing lists of people he hates and mocking continuously members of FCO and iFOK.

[OOC]Okay; clearly out-of-character issues need to be addressed between the involved parties on an out-of-character level, not on a "FCO members versus NoR members" level. Taking the latter option involves Nordreich and FCO as alliances in OOC personal feuds, which is asinine. I wish you all would have approached us in the beginning so we could have been aware of the extent of this problem; I apparently mistakenly thought it was nothing too serious and a thing of the past. I don't understand the root cause of this and nor do I want to, but I definitely want to stop it from spilling over into CN alliance politics.[/OOC]

Couple members of NoR sending ingame messages to FCOers and telling them not to move to purple and question the government. Any others we should know about? :rolleyes:

PuliSher, as I understand it, asked one of his trade partners not to change teams if he didn't have to. I hardly see how this is an attempt to undermine FCO as a whole, unless you're talking about something else.

I see you've gotten my 'finger pointing' comment pretty pat down. I never suggested FCO love us nor am I aware of these incidents you have quoted. All I am saying is that instead of being rude, especially as an outsider to these alliances (so says your AA), you should be quiet and let the parties work out their own solution and not troll.

I tend to do what I want. ;)

I am not FCO, no. But I am an ally and if I see someone trying to make them look bad I ain't going to sit back and watch idly.

PuliSher, as I understand it, asked one of his trade partners not to change teams if he didn't have to. I hardly see how this is an attempt to undermine FCO as a whole, unless you're talking about something else.

Actually I meant JuQu.

[..]

Of course, we have discussed this today. I just needed to address Decker's "innocence" a little. :P

Tell this to your noble nordic warriors, who keep trolling and giving casus bellies.

I've said earlier it's been discussed on private channels between me (NoR) and Aurora (FCO). I doubt my noble nordic warriors were troubling your alliance's channels.

As I really don't see anything actually constructive from my fellow iFokkers here, I'm going to ask all below the rank of triumvir to, well, shut up. Thanks! <3

Appreciations!

Thanx for the wishes. We've already anarchied KanaX.

This is the best news of the thread, aside from KanaX granting a FCO a reprieve from his "leadership."

Congrats to NoR for having the change to wipe the Kanaxian Scourge from Planet Bob

Congrats to FCO for finally being rid of the snaily menace.

On a completely unrelated note, if this is goodbye, @_;-:/ KanaX It was a fun time. Hope you'll hit me up in IRC sometime.

Edit: >_>

Edited by Felix von Agnu

You are amazing!

He really is.

Like meh giving secretz trades? :rolleyes:

Maybe you should focus to hold your brave Finnreich in place. Their attitude is so awesome with all those straight accusation, trolling, !@#$%^&*ting without forgetting messages to our members. Someone else could be a bit pissed off with them already.

For someone whose alliance just denounced a rogue, you don't sound very denounce-ful (ya I made it up, deal with it). You seem to be rationalizing their attacks. Are you attempting to escalate this?

Tell this to your noble nordic warriors, who keep trolling and giving casus bellies.

Must not be a pretty !@#$ty CB if we're not at war then eh?

Edited by Captain Flinders

Congrats to FCO for its Restructuring...

On a side note.. I will be serving a delicious dish of "glowing" escargot sauteed in a garlic, lemon, basil and cream butter sauce..

`~`_@_`~` <--- Siamese snails from current fallout ;)

Miss ya long time KanaX :(

Ah, how silly of me to forget the final salute to a great chancellor, irreplacable Minister of Foreign Affairs and a generally awesome fellow;

@_____°-°/

@_____°-°/

@_____°-°/

We miss you too, Iosif.

Yes, I know, I'm quite lovable. :wub:

On a side note, I dont think encouraging roguery openly is very... appropriate

Perhaps not, but you should be saying that in a thread were roguery is actually being encouraged. To be honest, all I could found was this;

Maybe you should focus to hold your brave Finnreich in place. Their attitude is so awesome with all those straight accusation, trolling, !@#$%^&*ting without forgetting messages to our members. Someone else could be a bit pissed off with them already.

Contrary to what Flander's implying, I see no rationalizations here and nor do I see encouragement to engage in such acts of general scoundrelship. Indeed, all I see is (kind of an) attempt to cut off the disruptive feuds that have been going on lately between several factions within FCO communities or at least to bring its gruesome nature to light, which really helps you all to understand this all better. It wasn't coincidence that especially KanaX and Napilon did what they did, nor were their targets, but to mix their current government into this is asinine.

Edited by Iosif Moldov

Yes, I know, I'm quite lovable. :wub:

Perhaps not, but you should be saying that in a thread were roguery is actually being encouraged. To be honest, all I could found was this;

Contrary to what Flander's implying, I see no rationalizations here and nor do I see encouragement to engage in such acts of general scoundrelship. Indeed, all I see is (kind of an) attempt to cut off the disruptive feuds that have been going on lately between several factions within FCO communities or at least to bring its gruesome nature to light, which really helps you all to understand this all better. It wasn't coincidence that especially KanaX and Napilon did what they did, nor were their targets, but to mix their current government into this is asinine.

Very well.

Disregard other implications.

Please help us discern what the issues are. We are here to help.

I certainly have never been an enemy of you in particular Iosif. And if you think othwerwise... you are probably wrong.

For the record, we dont care either way.

Edited by Samuel Houston