GDI's Formal Declaration of War.

RyanGDI

/me puts on e-lawyer suit

You might wanna call the topic "recognition of hostilities" since you were ambushed. :P

Looking at the wars, I don't think so.

First, this nation goes rogue, and gets hit by both GDI and tF.

Then, this GDI nation attacks tF.

Still, good to see GDI apparently has found an ally it's willing to stick its neck out for. And guys: 2 out of 36 GDI nations are in dove. GDI hasn't ever made fun of anyone for being in dove, don't do it to them, okay?

I guess tFs treaty partners are forgotten quickly in situations like this eh?

The League is with you all the way. We couldn't have found a better ally than the GDI. Thank you.

And you must be joking right? :P You are just manipulating them... you know very well how this may end, you know very well GDI is not up for the challenge, yet you persist to make your "allies" believe they are fighting for a worthy cause.

But seems its over, :P

Edited by Emperor Brutus

I guess tFs treaty partners are forgotten quickly in situations like this eh?

And you must be joking right? :P You are just manipulating them... you know very well how this may end, you know very well GDI is not up for the challenge, yet you persist to make your "allies" believe they are fighting for a worthy cause.

But seems its over, :P

Actually, they came to my defense even when I told them they didn't have to. In fact, they insisted on it. Now please, I may be many things, but I do not manipulate or lie to the people who have come to trust me. I value those people above myself, and it really does burn me when people do them wrong.

Interesting, an ambush during peace talks? This sounds oddly familiar.

:lol1: I see where this is going, but goign back to the topic

I fully support the Family in the matter, I know people in that allaince and this course of action that you said they took is highly unlikely.

One thing i found funny is this

8/8/2009 8:02:59 PM

"tech deal"

[Team: Black]

fb hn

Ruler: Kwell

The family

[Team: Orange]

HummerLand

Ruler: Hummer195

Global Defence Initiative

$3,000,000

0 Tech

0 Soldiers

Approved

OMG I KNOW THAT GUY

Why is RyanGDI in Peacemode? There looks like a guy in your range...

Leading from behind the safety of Dove wings. :awesome:

Better than going nuke rogue as an alliance then turtling when #*%$ hits the fan. You would know a lot about being a turtle. I wish we could have taken you to ZT instead :)

The Family! Activate your ODAP with NSO!

But seriously, can anyone give a quick run down on the situation? What did the family do exactly?

/thread