The Resolution

failmark4.jpg

Yes, the rumors are true. It is finally over. An agreement has finally been reached between the alliances of FAIL, the GDI, and the Family, and to prevent a repeat of last time, we are now formalizing it. The terms are as follows:

I. - Sileath will be expelled from the Family.

II. - With the exception of the first term, there will be white peace.

I am also grateful to state that I sincerely believe that the Family has learned something from this, especially Sorum, and they can only emerge and stronger and more mature alliance as a result. Nonetheless, I will still be watching them. I personally wish them luck in their growth. Here's to peace.

Signed, on Monday, August 19, 2009

RyanGDI - Supreme Commander of the Global Defence Initiative

Your Friend, Rebel Virginia, Emperor of the Federated Allied Independence League and Viceroy of the RLMMO, Destroyer of Alliances, Peace Mode Warrior, and Self-Proclaimed Most Interesting Man in the World

Note: Signatures for the Family will be coming from a representative appointed by Sorum.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we all learned something from this.

If not, then basically: don't attack FAIL, don't let Sileath into your alliance.

I am glad to see that this was resolved peacefully, albeit after a significant amount of fighting.

Why did Sileath get booted and not Sorum?

Sileath was the cause of these newest round of problems. Sorum acted out of emotions, Sileath acted deliberately to further his own gains after being frustrated about losing a bit of money because he came out of peace mode early. Most importantly, Sorum apologized to RV and expressed sincere regret. Sileath has only tried to stoke the flame more.

Edited by Sargun

We can only pray that The Family sticks to it's word this time. I hope so anyhow. In the event that they do, I sincerely wish them the best in future endeavors. There were some people in TF that didn't deserve what happened, and this announcement is a relief for them.

o/ GDI

o/ FAIL

And yes, o/ The Family.

Sorum and the Family are sincere in their regret for this incident, and from it they have learned and grown. I could not possibly ask for more than that.

They owe me $20,000 for the soldiers I hired at the very least.. <_<