The Moldavi Doctrine

Are you suggesting that the New Sith Order is inconsequential? That's an odd thing to say on the 34th page of one of our threads. It's also pretty ironic coming from Legion. I normally don't have any issues with Legion, but what exactly is it you all do besides hoard your infrastructure?

In the past war, Legion fought nine alliances, one sanctioned, in defense of their treaty partners. Argue with him about NSO's status all you want, but I think calling them infra hoarders is not justifiable in light of recent events.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But at least I can sleep easy at night knowing the name of my alliance will never be as bad as that of yours :)

Were it not for my former alliance's participation in NOIR, I never would have heard of yours.

I'll take "bad name" over "no name" any day of the week.

Starcraft you give your alliance a bad name freind.....

We disagree.

Were it not for my former alliance's participation in NOIR, I never would have heard of yours.

Then you are a fool.

In that case, you are in a very appropriate alliance, given the only way it can make a name for itself is by being bad. It's kind of sad really.

OOC: Kind of like that kid at school who bullies others in order to get attention because his uncle touches him.

Edited by Starcraftmazter

In that case, you are in a very appropriate alliance, given the only way it can make a name for itself is by being bad. It's kind of sad really.

OOC: Kind of like that kid at school who bullies others in order to get attention because his uncle touches him.

No, Potter.

Warned for OOC flamebaiting/trolling.

We disagree.

Then you are a fool.

ahhh...."No U", has been ages since I've seen thee.

I'm not sure whether you're attacking my current or former alliance. Either way, congratulations on having hit a new low in argumentation.

In the past war, Legion fought nine alliances, one sanctioned, in defense of their treaty partners. Argue with him about NSO's status all you want, but I think calling them infra hoarders is not justifiable in light of recent events.

Then I stand corrected and I apologize. Still, to try to insinuate that the New Sith Order is inconsequential is just silly. You can love us or you can hate us but when we speak, the Cyberverse listens.

I'm not sure whether you're attacking my current or former alliance. Either way, congratulations on having hit a new low in argumentation.

Would that be the former alliance which I argued in favour of being accepted into NOIR based on the same moral principles that I am arguing now? I trust you would not have referred to those arguments as being "a new low" - but alas, it is funny how quickly opinions can change.

Would that be the former alliance which I argued in favour of being accepted into NOIR based on the same moral principles that I am arguing now? I trust you would not have referred to those arguments as being "a new low" - but alas, it is funny how quickly opinions can change.

What "moral principles" are you espousing in this discussion? The only commentary that I have ever seen from you is some disparaging remarks on the NSO. I didn't know jealousy and sour grapes were moral platitudes.

I suppose it's worth making clear that Kingzog does not speak for NoR at this time. And I know who you are ^_^

Edited by Captain Flinders

Read the part I quoted again. Or are you really that obtuse?

I suppose it's worth making clear that Kingzog does not speak for NoR at this time.

I suppose it's worth noting that I didn't claim to, and that your bringing this up is irrelevant.

Edited by kingzog

It is, with some difficulty, time to admit that I was mistaken about this announcement and to apologize to the NSO. My previous comments were in poor form and less about the announcement as they were about trying to pick an argument. While I know most NSO members would like a good verbal dust up, this was not the proper place to do it. I guess I was just having a bad day.

After some thought, I can see the merits of this proclamation, and find NSO's effort to reverse the trend seen in the last war commendable. I retract my previous statements and humbly ask the NSO to overlook my transgression of diplomacy as a momentary lapse of courtesy brought on by a spat of misplaced anger.

I look forward to further announcements from NSO, and am eager to see their forward thinking impact on Planet Bob, and wish them the best of luck.

Edited by Kzoppistan

/me smiles and waves to Chron.

Yes, it's me; Bumpy of Bumpivania; Scourge of Eureka, Founder of the Grey Council, the very root of the Order of The Black Rose. I am now an itinerant Parthian, content, for the most part, to walk away.

I suppose there's no use denying verbosity; well known for waxing loquacious, I rather enjoy the flavors imparted by just the 'right' choice of words; so much so that I am moved to comment that verbiage of the Moldavi Doctrine evokes a broad pallet of sensory glee as a cornucopia of delight cascades from the eloquence of part IV rather like a tart candied apple whose tang breaks through the hard candy shell; yes, candied apples with hints of candyfloss and clowns.

/me smiles and waves to Chron.

Yes, it's me; Bumpy of Bumpivania; Scourge of Eureka, Founder of the Grey Council, the very root of the Order of The Black Rose. I am now an itinerant Parthian, content, for the most part, to walk away.

I suppose there's no use denying verbosity; well known for waxing loquacious, I rather enjoy the flavors imparted by just the 'right' choice of words; so much so that I am moved to comment that verbiage of the Moldavi Doctrine evokes a broad pallet of sensory glee as a cornucopia of delight cascades from the eloquence of part IV rather like a tart candied apple whose tang breaks through the hard candy shell; yes, candied apples with hints of candyfloss and clowns.

My that was a whimsical description of Article IV