Statement of Friendship

Jorost

Good for you.

Thank you.

PS: MK doesn't care.

Dont know.

Not caring is when you is MK thread and totally ignore it,...you dont even read it, dont even give it a second look, miles aways from posting in it.

Thats not caring.

Going in packs in it and posting how you "don't care", and trying to post witty little one liners which only sound funny in your head, is caring a bit ya know. Whatever floats your boat.

Anyway, shame for some childish remarks, but overall a positive thread for a positive message. True friendship is a precious thing and not that common. We celebrate ours knowing that.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reactions this innocuous little announcement is getting amuses me greatly. It just shows how many still cannot get over Pacifica. Even after getting your revenge you still hate them. You still fear them.

I haven't seen a single complimentary post by a Mushroom Kingdom member in this thread. Judging from that , it's easy to tell how most of Mushroom Kingdom feels about this matter.

Funny. I think the kind of sentiment applies far more to NPO and NPO's fear and hate of FAN than it ever could to any of us who were part of Karma. Then again, you were a part of that, weren't you... so it makes sense that you would know all about hate and fear for another alliance being the driving force behind your own alliance's actions and tend to see things through that lens.

Guess what? MK is classier than that.

You say it like a bad thing? No, bieng freinds with us is a choice that shouldnt be met with such ridiculous criticism. And I dont expect Invicta to start keeling over and sucking the NPO teet for survival like GGA did anytime soon.

I'm just wondering since this came up before and wasn't really addressed. Why did you guys so vehemently defend GGA's "suckling" back when they were doing it and now you use the same rhetoric against them? Just curious.

Funny. I think the kind of sentiment applies far more to NPO and NPO's fear and hate of FAN than it ever could to any of us who were part of Karma. Then again, you were a part of that, weren't you... so it makes sense that you would know all about hate and fear for another alliance being the driving force behind your own alliance's actions and tend to see things through that lens.

Hatred and fear can be strong motivational forces. There is nothing wrong with that in itself, it's just that some former Karma members may be in denial about their true feelings and I'm merely helping them open their eyes. They make comments like these because they still hate and fear NPO. Even when the juggernaut is felled they still fear it because it's all they've ever known. It's starting to become obvious that there would never be enough reparations to sate their blood lust.

Guess what? MK is classier than that.

Really? Have you read their comments in here?

I'm just wondering since this came up before and wasn't really addressed. Why did you guys so vehemently defend GGA's "suckling" back when they were doing it and now you use the same rhetoric against them? Just curious.

They were our allies for a long time and although it became obvious the state of their inner decay and inabilities, we still showed them due respect as our allies. But that is not the subject of this thread.

Why don't you leave MK out of this? Was it an official announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom? Did Keshav state it was MK's official stance? I know you don't like us but this has nothing to do with MK and everything to do with Keshav saying he doesn't see the point in this announcement. I really feel like we were too lenient with you when you came crawling for peace.

Why bring his peace terms into this? You came in complaining that this thread shouldn't be public. You want me to kick down you door everytime you make an announcement claiming that it should be private?

Great thread for these two alliances. Invicta and NPO have proven to be the best of friends and have a bond that many should be envious of. I would hope that those with bitterness and grudges could refrain from posting. I was under the impression that a new attitude would be coming out of this last war.

Congrats guys

o/ Invicta

o/ NPO

Honestly what was the point of this thread besides, "I love you man, promise we won't drop you in the future like your "allies" did in the last war."

Yes, that's the point exactly; brilliant deduction, have anything further to add?

And we needed a thread for that? I mean I'm not going to post a thread thanking Farkistan for being so awesome. I'll do that in private.

Private Channels FTW.

Why? Why do we have to use private channels? Because you say so? Last I checked, Alliance Announcements was free and open for all to use. Not everyone cares about everything in, I can't say I care about everything here either. Doesn't mean I'm going to go into other peoples' topics and call it a waste of time.

Did you mean to post this on the NPO forums? Because I don't think anyone here really cares...

Oh, we posted it there too. And a great number of people care, both in the positive and in the negative. ;)

Nobody has a problem with you being friends. Well, some do. But most have a problem with the fact that you had to ANNOUNCE the friendship that we already knew about in an effort to suck up to NPO just a little bit more.
Waste of 10 pages and 195 posts.

You love each other? Keep it private, no need to scream it out on the OWF, it's not going to help your cause.

As I said to crazyisraelie, who are you to dictate what is necessary to announce?

Why don't you leave MK out of this? Was it an official announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom? Did Keshav state it was MK's official stance? I know you don't like us but this has nothing to do with MK and everything to do with Keshav saying he doesn't see the point in this announcement. I really feel like we were too lenient with you when you came crawling for peace.

Wait...are you trying to say a treaty isn't an official policy? :huh:

Hey now! That's unfair: we make those comments, regardless of AA.

EDIT: I love you, Branimir. I seriously lol'd.

Potato, whether you like it or not, you are a member of MK, as all the other MK members here. Just because it's a personal opinion doesn't change the fact that it's the personal opinion of an MK member. Gov at that. Just because it's not a policy doesn't change the fact that, indeed, MK would seem to disapprove of this announcement. There's certainly no MK members hailing it up in here, so it's safe to assume that there's no one in MK who approves of this. Not that anyone here can tell, in any case.

Edited by Locke

For some it will take more than losing one war to wipe the slate clean i am afraid, besides holding onto grudges is nothing new and did any of us really expect the vast array of grudges to disappear overnight??

You mean like the Karma Alliances did?

Potato, whether you like it or not, you are a member of MK, as all the other MK members here. Just because it's a personal opinion doesn't change the fact that it's the personal opinion of an FK member. Gov at that. Just because it's not a policy doesn't change the fact that, indeed, MK would seem to disapprove of this announcement. There's certainly no MK members hailing it up in here, so it's safe to assume that there's no one in MK who approves of this. Not that anyone here can tell, in any case.

MK hasn't made a 'lolInvicta' announcement or anything of the sort. Have you seen every MK member in here saying such? It's not an MK policy or any sort.

That being said, if you're still friends you deserve each other.

It is a friendship announcement. I never agreed with attacking any friendship thread, whether a friend or foe. GGA was GGA when NPO was the big bad $@!, Invicta is reaffirming its friendship with an alliance that is pummeled, an alliance many of you people do not believe will ever return to power. Difference between GGA and Invicta is, well, Invicta is still their ally even after the bad boys are left crippled.

Some of you are the biggest hypocrites I have ever seen, its a shame to see friends of mine and others acting like arrogant asses. I have argued with both of these alliances in many cases, but even I know not to act like a degenerate !@#$%^& and [ooc]troll[/ooc] a thread. Then half of you preach about how this act is illogical and condemn others for doing it. Oh God the irony.

Good announcement Invicta, though both you and NPO will never be an ally of mine, I condone friendship through the most difficult times. Good luck.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Why bring his peace terms into this? You came in complaining that this thread shouldn't be public. You want me to kick down you door everytime you make an announcement claiming that it should be private?

Although this has nothing to do with the OP, and I'm not sure why you brought them up, the peace terms thread was an answer to over growing claims TPF wasn't getting peace because of us. We stated we had offered terms and that PC had refused them.

Also, I don't recall saying this should have been handled in public. I said I didn't see the point in making it public. And that's not even in the post you quoted. Getting off your high horse does help when reading.

Potato, whether you like it or not, you are a member of MK, as all the other MK members here. Just because it's a personal opinion doesn't change the fact that it's the personal opinion of an MK member. Gov at that. Just because it's not a policy doesn't change the fact that, indeed, MK would seem to disapprove of this announcement. There's certainly no MK members hailing it up in here, so it's safe to assume that there's no one in MK who approves of this. Not that anyone here can tell, in any case.

No. Just no. You either didn't read what I posted or you're putting words in my mouth. Unless you're saying Keshav is gov't now.

Also, since you want to get all technical to the point it's getting silly, about 5 members of MK posted in here. The 150 others didn't. What does that tell you?

It would explain the hostility in here. That's what I was getting at, brosef.

I'm not seeing the hostility between the New Pacific Order and Invicta, hence my question as to how smoking nations within either alliance would affect the friendship.

Hatred and fear can be strong motivational forces. There is nothing wrong with that in itself, it's just that some former Karma members may be in denial about their true feelings and I'm merely helping them open their eyes. They make comments like these because they still hate and fear NPO. Even when the juggernaut is felled they still fear it because it's all they've ever known. It's starting to become obvious that there would never be enough reparations to sate their blood lust.

Really? Have you read their comments in here?

There is a big difference between dislike or disdain and bloodlust. And no, I don't think any alliance hates or fears NPO anymore. Making a few comments about an alliance in this venue does not translate to hating and fearing and wanting them dead. If that were the case, such alliances would have worked or would be working to make that happen, and that simply isn't the case.

Most of those I have seen speaking here (not just MK) have been observing the same point from slightly different angles: NPO does not have a history of treating their allies as equals, or as friends. Now that NPO's material position has been drastically changed, they seem to have started building friendships rather than acquiring meatshields, but it seems that many believe that, once they re-attain material power, "friendships" will once more become meatshields, and this is the sentiment that is being expressed here. Whether it will prove an accurate prediction or whether it is a baseless accusation is something that only time and the NPO's re-ascension will tell.