Universal Healthcare %: 8.4

Weapons Research Complexes: 37

Weapons Research Complex %: 24.0

Manhattan Projects: 98

Manhattan Project %: 63.6

Wonders: 1,635

Wonders/Nation: 10.6

Wonders/10k NS: 2.89

You forgot to denote MK using aqua, therefore your statistics are inferior.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nueva Vida

Harbor Percentage: 92.5%

Foreign Ministry Percentage: 87.1%

Improvements: 6168

Improvements per Member: 41.67

Stock Markets: 78

Stock Market Percentage: 54.1%

Universal Healthcare Centers: 9

Universal Healthcare Centers Percentage: 6.8%

Weapons Research Complexes: 14

Weapons Research Complex Percentage: 9.4%

Manhattan Projects: 39

Manhattan Project %: 26.3%

Wonders: 885

Wonders per nation: 5.97

Wonders per 10000 NS: 2.34

Aid Slots: 145 (this is a complete and accurate adjusted count)

Aid Slot %: 18.9%

Blasted Gromlins. We're getting our asses kicked.

We should have helped TOP betray Gromlins while we had the chance. :ph34r:

Holy crap.

The scary thing is that the WRC % isn't that all that much higher than it was 8 months ago. I started checking these stats informally then and TOP had over half of its members with WRCs (something like 105/188, though someone in TOP would know the exact numbers better).

Went ahead and did FAC's.

Federal Aid Commission:

Green Protection Agency: 22

The Order of the Paradox: 15

New Pacific Order: 13

Independent Republic of Orange Nations: 12

Orange Defense Network: 10

The Grämlins: 10

World Task Force: 7

FOK: 6

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 3

The Democratic Order: 3

The Order Of Light: 2

Sparta: 2

New Polar Order: 2

Umbrella: 1

Nueva Vida: 1

Fark: 0

Federal Aid Commission Percentages:

The Grämlins: 11.49%

Green Protection Agency: 9.12%

The Order of the Paradox: 6.43%

World Task Force: 3.12%

Orange Defense Network: 2.63%

FOK: 2.45%

Independent Republic of Orange Nations: 2.39%

New Pacific Order: 2.19%

Umbrella: 1.29%

The Order Of Light: 0.74%

Nueva Vida: 0.67%

The Democratic Order: 0.47%

New Polar Order: 0.47%

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 0.42%

Sparta: 0.29%

Fark: 0.00%

Edited by Voodoo Nova

We should have helped TOP betray Gromlins while we had the chance. :ph34r:

The scary thing is that the WRC % isn't that all that much higher than it was 8 months ago. I started checking these stats informally then and TOP had over half of its members with WRCs (something like 105/188, though someone in TOP would know the exact numbers better).

Well about 10% of our alliance is ghosts now since we got the sanction. We really have 208 members.

Edit: Didn't see this

But here you go,

MK's stats

Harbor %: 98.7

Foreign Minsitry %: 97.4

Improvements: 8,473

Improvements/Member: 55.0

Stock Markets: 117

Stock Market %: 76.0

Universal Healthcares: 13

Universal Healthcare %: 8.4

Weapons Research Complexes: 37

Weapons Research Complex %: 24.0

Manhattan Projects: 98

Manhattan Project %: 63.6

Wonders: 1,635

Wonders/Nation: 10.6

Wonders/10k NS: 2.89

Missing MK's slot usage. :P

If this hasn't been suggested, might I then suggest that you change TOOL's color from white to gray like in the Amazing Sanction Race thread?

Also, good job on this. Wouldy would indeed be proud of us having the most percentage of slots used. ^_^

Edited by fireguy15207

If this hasn't been suggested, might I then suggest that you change TOOL's color from white to gray like in the Amazing Sanction Race thread?

Also, good job on this. Wouldy would indeed be proud of us having the most percentage of slots used. ^_^

You guys should also be proud to be the only alliance on the list to have...and count it, 0 FACs. :P

You guys should also be proud to be the only alliance on the list to have...and count it, 0 FACs. :P

That doesn't mean as much anymore. I'd be getting an FAC in two months if the Moon/Mars Wonders hadn't been added. You just run out eventually, and then you might as well buy it.

That doesn't mean as much anymore. I'd be getting an FAC in two months if the Moon/Mars Wonders hadn't been added. You just run out eventually, and then you might as well buy it.

Also I have argued repeatedly that if the whole alliance has FACs they're suddenly a useful wonder. The only reason it sucks it because everyone says it sucks and thus does not get them.

I have advocated that MK take one wonder cycle and everyone buy an FAC. While in the short term it has no real impact (most wonder buying nations aren't receiving aid), it IS a huge improvement when rebuilding from a war and you have your banks able to send out 50% more money than anyone else can to the damaged nations.

I mean, imagine NPO with every nation that was 5k+ infra pre war having an FAC. They'd be able to get 27mil per 10 days to their wrecked nations, bringing them back up to snuff much faster than without.

But nobody listens to me so FAC continues to be an obscure waste of money. Alas.

Also I have argued repeatedly that if the whole alliance has FACs they're suddenly a useful wonder. The only reason it sucks it because everyone says it sucks and thus does not get them.

I have advocated that MK take one wonder cycle and everyone buy an FAC. While in the short term it has no real impact (most wonder buying nations aren't receiving aid), it IS a huge improvement when rebuilding from a war and you have your banks able to send out 50% more money than anyone else can to the damaged nations.

I mean, imagine NPO with every nation that was 5k+ infra pre war having an FAC. They'd be able to get 27mil per 10 days to their wrecked nations, bringing them back up to snuff much faster than without.

But nobody listens to me so FAC continues to be an obscure waste of money. Alas.

Give it a year for more nations to have nothing else left to buy but an FAC, and it'll start being more common and, consequently, worthwhile for others to get.

Give it a year for more nations to have nothing else left to buy but an FAC, and it'll start being more common and, consequently, worthwhile for others to get.

Probably. I imagine people will buy FAC before the moon/mars wonders simply due to ridiculous costs.

FAC tech dealing can also be quite profitable. The ideal tech haul with FACs is 50% higher than without (in terms of slot usage which is the important variable).

Edited by essenia