Back at it ;)

You know, you might think you're being brave by dismissing me. Perhaps you truly are so inept that you don't feel the weight of my power over your fate. Either way, you will be sorry that you did not heed my warnings.

And who am I? I am your worst nightmare, Kobiashiy.

okay? Your point is?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well despite these naysayers I wish you the best of luck. You can drop by our channel (#WF) anytime. Were a new alliance too and without any "big" names were doing alright (AA: World Federation)

I know you guys very well, Enrage offered me a VP position :P

I will surely stop by and say hi :)

okay? Your point is?

You will see my point when the ash formations that constitute your capital are crushed beneath the boots of mein sturmtruppen and you're being pulled from a hole in the ground by my secret servicemen.

You will see my point when the ash formations that constitute your capital are crushed beneath the boots of mein sturmtruppen and you're being pulled from a hole in the ground by my secret servicemen.

Should this alliance fail, I guarantee it will be because of your overwhelming power.

The way I see it, he's simply such a great leader he merely is preventing himself from being removed. I mean, what would his alliance be without him?

Considering he's the only member, it would probably look something like this:

There are no results to display for that alliance name. Please try again.

I stated clearly that I didn't know about his plans of ripping us off beforehand.

Actually, my post had nothing to do with your log or subsequent post. In the charter I believe, it said something about friendship... it was more of a lulzy at a Sith being a cute little snuggybear.

Actually, my post had nothing to do with your log or subsequent post. In the charter I believe, it said something about friendship... it was more of a lulzy at a Sith being a cute little snuggybear.

I liked the part about "rights," personally.

I have to say, when I found out that Kobi had FINALLY left Big Top Order, I was...how do you say....RELIEVED!

I didn't want our protectorate to be run into the ground the same way his other projects have. GDA....he's your problem now. Good luck!

I have to say, when I found out that Kobi had FINALLY left Big Top Order, I was...how do you say....RELIEVED!

I didn't want our protectorate to be run into the ground the same way his other projects have. GDA....he's your problem now. Good luck!

How would I have run BTO into the ground, wasn't I the one who helped you guys with a couple of rogues, and helped BTO with some?