SLCB announcement

slcb2.jpg

HEY

Guess what? SLCB is a VERY proud alliance. It has recently come to my attention that some of our members have been acting in a manner unbecoming of an IRCer, and in doing so, presumably, have irritated some very IMPORTANT people!

This is very sad for SLCB. In spite of our frequent high spirits, we do love peace, and avoid war at all costs! Therefore, I would ask all of CN that in the future, when an SLCB member ticks you off, you just ban them from your channel, and report their behaviour (if necessary) to a member of SLCB government. This is surely a better solution than attacking them! Doing that, all you achieve is this thread, asking you not to!

tl;dr: Stop attacking SLCB members, I get that it's just a joke, but it's still not the preferred method of dealing with unsavoury characters. If any of our members give you trouble, just shoot us a query.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say attack are you referring to DoWs or infra-damaging hits without permission?

Regardless it's fair that you guys feel this way and I hope there are no misunderstandings when you have to deal with things like this.

When you say attack are you referring to DoWs or infra-damaging hits without permission?

Regardless it's fair that you guys feel this way and I hope there are no misunderstandings when you have to deal with things like this.

As far as I'm aware, only one of the wars declared against us today actually involved infra hits, but it's been sorted out. There aren't any hard feelings, I just wanted to remind people that we don't like being attacked.

As far as I'm aware, only one of the wars declared against us today actually involved infra hits, but it's been sorted out. There aren't any hard feelings, I just wanted to remind people that we don't like being attacked.

Awesome, well I hope that gets sorted out, and best of luck with these things in the future.

If this happens often enough to warrant a thread, it's likely your members you need to look at, not the general population of Bob.

My thoughts exactly.

Get the whip cracking on your own people, you lazy so-and-sos, SLCB. ;)