FA Announcement for RAD

NewBanner1copy.jpg

RADical FA Announcement

Hai guiz, I'm the new Tard of OMG FIRE for RAD and I got some news for ya'll; With the changes we've undertaken lately to make RAD even RADder than before, we have been gettin' on the ball from everything from booze and wimmenz to Bacon and sammiches. Especially Bacon Sammiches. And right now, we want to spread our RADness to all our buddies on Pink and our other awesome treaty partners!

We'd also love it if you sent your diplomats to us too! Share the love! :awesome: So stop by the RAD Forums soon!

o_face.gif

RAD's getting our O Face on.

lolbrown.

o/ Pink

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go RAD Diplomacy, GO!

o/ Emperor Marx

o/ Ridin' (on) A Dolphin

PS: All members of Ragnarok, Mushboom Kingdom, Rampant Insanity Alliance, Pink Clams, Internet Superheroes, Aquatic Coalition Front, and The Centurion Brutha Hood are expecially welcomed and ENCOURAGED to participate in the RADness which is our new forum.

:awesome:

Edited by Good master Hakai

lolbrown.

o/ Pink

You can say that as much as you like if it makes yourself feel more secure. We have nearly twice the number of nations you do, and nearly twice the nation strength. I think it is fairly easy to see who is the dominant color.

You can say that as much as you like if it makes yourself feel more secure. We have nearly twice the number of nations you do, and nearly twice the nation strength. I think it is fairly easy to see who is the dominant color.

This. I don't see how you can say "lolbrown" with a straight face.

Quality not quantity, my friend. If it wasn't for a certain war we would still have a huge advantage in average NS and nukes per nation. I haven't checked the numbers lately but we will surpass you in that again soon, I'm sure.

If its brown,m flush it down.

lolbrown