Athens rides to WAR

athenswarflag.jpg

ATHENS DECLARATION OF WAR

mhawk can't save you now

Know, O Planet Bob, that Athens has been wronged by the alliance Menotah by way of mass recruitment. We had prepared a declaration of war as redress to this offense, but it seems that Fortuna does not will our phalanxes to form or our ships to sail on this fair night.

Menotah has learned fully of our plans due to the incidents surrounding this. Menotah government has begged not to be attacked, has offered themselves up for ZI, and has said all sorts of interesting things. I feel as if attacking them now would be counterproductive, as I feel they have learned their lesson well, and I see certain other factors within Menotah which shall go unnamed.

TOOL has suspended their protectorate with Menotah. I hope this serves as a wake up call to Menotah, and a sufficient indication to the world to see that Menotah has done wrong. We choose on this night to show mercy when we could rain fire, because we are better than those we fight, and this is our proof: we will not be taking further action against Menotah. They and those whom they have recruited from us are free to make their way in the world. Go in peace, and do not mistake this show of mercy for weakness or lack of resolve.

DEATH TO OUR ENEMIES - WE RIDE TO WAR

/s/

Londo Mollari, Archon eponymos

Max Beck, Archon eponymos

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know you'd roll them if not for the fact that YOU would get rolled in turn. Nevertheless, congratulations to all parties on achieving peace.

-Bama

lol like that's ever stopped us before.

EDIT: kidding. GRAN's still around

Fake 2nd EDIT: we're not actually pursuing anything with GRAN.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

Notice from The Order Of Light:

Due to recent events concerning Menotah, Athens, and the now defunct Dark Evolution, as well as a couple communication glitches, TOOL is suspending its protectorate for 168 hours (layman's terms: a week), going into effect the exact moment this is posted.

After this week is over, the protectorate will resume.

We all know you'd roll them if not for the fact that YOU would get rolled in turn. Nevertheless, congratulations to all parties on achieving peace.

-Bama

except that TOOL suspend the protectorate so we wouldn't have.

Anyway

o/ A brave new world of peace and reason

Plain and simple, you're wrong.

Care to enlighten me? Athens has been defending the CB ever since it came to light and was pushing wry strongly for war with Menotah, even going so far as to demand that TOOL cancel on them or face war. But then TOOL did something they didn't expect: They called the bluff. And so did TOOL's allies. Only then did Athens see sense. What gives?

I'm certainly glad that the coer heads prevailed. But don't use this as an opportunity to harp on how merciful you are. Anyone with the slightest bit of sense is merciful at gunpoint.

-Bama

Actually, TOOL suspended their protectorate, so no, that's not true. Have a nice day. :v:

Wait, don't tell me: TOOL suspended the treaty on the condition that you let Menotah go. Amirite?

-Bama