Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

I can confirm this 100%. CT messaged me many times and applied to join IRON. He told me he wanted desperately to fight with IRON and help NPO after leaving them. I did not know him while he was in GPA or Gre, I didn't speak to him the first time until the day he joined NPO, so I cannot speak to anything that happened prior to that time. But, beyond a doubt he applied to IRON and tried to fight with us, we denied his application at the request of NPO due to some unclear history there.

What, would IRON have attacked him for ghosting had he flown your AA? If he wanted to fight alongside IRON that would not have been difficult to do, with or without IRON's blessing.

I guess it's the thought that counts :mellow:

CN has become a game of sanctioned vengeance this much is clear. I just hope many of you remember what you have done over these last months and justified to yourselves as being acceptable.

I have actually told FnKa (well Fury) that I am perfectly willing to accept whatever consequences they have in store for me, be it any flavor of ZI or whatever other creative terms could be thought up. If they PZI me you won't see me whining on these forums, it is not like I have denied being a nuclear rogue or anything.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, would IRON have attacked him for ghosting had he flown your AA? If he wanted to fight alongside IRON that would not have been difficult to do, with or without IRON's blessing.

He was told he would not be admitted to IRON and after asking us to reconsider, he honored our decision by not ghosting us. That would have been wrong and we all know it, he never wronged IRON in any way.

Neither did you my friend, you were a great member of IRON for a very long time. You've certainly done some traveling since then, but I still remember well.

There is a lot more to it then him aiding NPO though. I'm sure Ender could enlighten you on the full story. Alot of people here know it already. Infra hugging at the cost of honor is something many look down upon. ;)

Policing is a different matter, but if you feel that strongly about it, then let her rip.

I read your AA and I read your above statement, and found it to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.

FnKa - grind 'em; enderland - have fun.

Edited by The AUT

i feel Awkward :psyduck:

:P

Welcome to the party!

He was told he would not be admitted to IRON and after asking us to reconsider, he honored our decision by not ghosting us. That would have been wrong and we all know it, he never wronged IRON in any way.

Neither did you my friend, you were a great member of IRON for a very long time. You've certainly done some traveling since then, but I still remember well.

Right, but if he really had wanted to fight with IRON, flying your AA would have easily gotten him attacked alongside you guys (even though you might not have "let" him per se). IE if he were to go fly NPO's AA now he would be attacked regardless of whether or not he is an actual member. IRON denying an application would not prevent him from having fought next to IRON.

Thanks, you still are a great member there ;) I too remember. o7 to the Vault ^_^

edit

FnKa - grind 'em

Oh no my nation! I clearly did not think that I might be ground to a pulp before declaring war :o

Edited by ender land

Please help yourself and/or ask any questions you may want to know the answer to.

Can you confirm that this isn't an 'I'm quitting and taking you with me' operation and that you will still be here when it's over with?

What compelled you to make this thread?

Oh and good luck, have fun.

Can you confirm that this isn't an 'I'm quitting and taking you with me' operation and that you will still be here when it's over with?

I am not intending to at this time.

What compelled you to make this thread?

I want to make it clear why I am doing this as well as make it clear that FnKa's responses are justified.

I just love this tactic we are seeing again and again of demonizing someone or a group of someone's so that no one will care if the person that is doing the demonizing commits immoral (illegal) acts themselves.

I mean, who the hell sends an aid package to someone tech raiding them? If it were an actual tech raider why would they accept the last of the targets troops? That is the silliest attempt to explain away an obviously bad choice.

I am not a liar and i am not a coward. And i fought in the GPA war i got bashed by three guys. Wentworth was one of those nations you can ask him. I did not flee even though they did nt listen to me when i said we needed allies. I still fought and got smacked up. Also i attempted to join the karma war Matt Miller knows this you can ask him. I wanted to fight alongside him but NPO disallowed it at the time.

You deserted us the day the Karma War broke out.

I just love this tactic we are seeing again and again of demonizing someone or a group of someone's so that no one will care if the person that is doing the demonizing commits immoral (illegal) acts themselves.

lolwut? Care to explain this one?

I mean, who the hell sends an aid package to someone tech raiding them? If it were an actual tech raider why would they accept the last of the targets troops? That is the silliest attempt to explain away an obviously bad choice.

Omas Nams happens to be a good IC friend of mine, and I have no problems with him raiding me and getting land/tech/money.

lolwut? Care to explain this one?

Omas Nams happens to be a good IC friend of mine, and I have no problems with him raiding me and getting land/tech/money.

He cant raid you to get all that, you gave him THE LAST OF YOUR SOLDIERS which basically makes you unraidable. This is you and him purposefully colluding together to fill up one of your slots and you seem to think that if you dont have troops that it will be ok if he doesnt attack you.

Using this strategy you have taken away the advantage that the nation you attacked had and turned it into a nuke and airplane festival which becomes much more even for you.

As far as the demonizing, you and quite a few others have gone quite far in your explanations of what he has done without recognizing what you have done.

OOC: He didnt break rules while being a coward.

CT, your track record speaks louder than your words. You're a coward of the worst kind. Why anyone even wanted to have you in their alliance is beyond me. It's a given that you will weasel out on the first sight of trouble, making your membership absolutely useless.

He cant raid you to get all that, you gave him THE LAST OF YOUR SOLDIERS which basically makes you unraidable. This is you and him purposefully colluding together to fill up one of your slots and you seem to think that if you dont have troops that it will be ok if he doesnt attack you.

Oh don't you worry he will get plenty more land this war.

Using this strategy you have taken away the advantage that the nation you attacked had and turned it into a nuke and airplane festival which becomes much more even for you.

You mean turtling? That is a, well, duh situation, you expect me to intentionally help the person I attacked? Or what?

As far as the demonizing, you and quite a few others have gone quite far in your explanations of what he has done without recognizing what you have done.

What do you want me to admit? Here is a list, should cover most things you could think of:

I am a nuke rogue and without alliance (well "..." I guess).

I was sanctioned and lost no trades, meaning they are not sanctionable.

I requested CT to be sanctioned (was shot down, twice btw ;)).

I am attempting to sanction him the hard way.

I am turtling to prevent him from gaining land from me and ending up in the possible positive land range at the end of this war.

I despise his IC character completely.

I know about every trick in the book about war in CN and am fully intending on using them to maximize damage to his nation.

I have no interest in a peace agreement while maintaining a war with CT unless he is surrendering.

I have two people who are tech raiding me instead of two other FnKa people attacking me, one of whom is a friend and I will likely not retailiate against. I enjoy destroying gantanx's navy each day so I probably will continue doing that however <3.

That should cover most things. LMK if you want something added.

I am not a liar and i am not a coward. And i fought in the GPA war i got bashed by three guys. Wentworth was one of those nations you can ask him.

If I remember correctly, you gave up after a few days of fighting and then weasled out of it by being allowed admittance to NATO.

The matter of fact that CT WAS a coward (because so far he has proven to us that he isn't, been a valuable member of the community, friendly and helpful comrade) and that people from outside alliances hold grudges with him, is not a real reason for a declaration of war on him. Therefore, we consider this a nuclear rogue case and will treat it as such.

Oh... You're in for a treat the day that you are on the receiving end of a beatdown.

CT: The fact that you're whining like a little girl because your precious infra dwindles away proves quite a few of the points made here

Enderland: LMAO. People judging me: You are sheep, wana give it the big'un then DoW, we'll see what happens. To the people who understand: Thank you. Nations Anarchied: 10, Nukes sent: 20, Nukes eaten 7, Nukes thrawted: 5/7. READY TO MODIFY! WRC TOMO

Are you sure you want to ask people to DoW you?

CT, your track record speaks louder than your words. You're a coward of the worst kind. Why anyone even wanted to have you in their alliance is beyond me. It's a given that you will weasel out on the first sight of trouble, making your membership absolutely useless.

But then we went the diplomatic route and we are fine now.

Like i said before back up your big mouth with some action.

Edited by christian trojans