Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War isn't supposed to be fair.

Tactics are how you create an advantage, or reduce disadvantages, against people with almost 4x your infra and 2x your tech.

Is this admitting that you're using war slot filling to gain an unfair advantage? I can forsee this ending well for you.

Is this admitting that you're using war slot filling to gain an unfair advantage? I can forsee this ending well for you.

OOC: this isnt really the forum for this sort of discussion but since you brought it up:

Is a tech raid considered war slot filling? AFAIK that is not the case.

The NEW guy attacking me is also tech raiding me, so he is also war slot filling too if that is the case.

edit for clarification

Edited by ender land

Best of luck ender. You've always been honorable and generous with advice, and without knowing the specifics, I know it must be a good cause. I hope this doesn't mean you are leaving CN and going out with a bang. You'd be missed.

Give 'em hell.

The official stance of Fear None Kill All is to treat this as we would any other rouge tech raiding our alliance memebers, Ender Land refused diplomatic solutions so we fought in defense of our membership, as is our duty. End of story. Interesting we were never contacted in regards to this publicity stunt, as the supposed aiding of NPO members is a farce. They were in FnKa, we aided them as such, they left and joined NPO.

CT is a lying coward and deserves every bit of destruction he gets.

go ender!

I am not a liar and i am not a coward. And i fought in the GPA war i got bashed by three guys. Wentworth was one of those nations you can ask him. I did not flee even though they did nt listen to me when i said we needed allies. I still fought and got smacked up. Also i attempted to join the karma war Matt Miller knows this you can ask him. I wanted to fight alongside him but NPO disallowed it at the time.

Edited by christian trojans

Lordhanibal was a member of our alliance when he payed me the tech. And he had not officially resigned from our alliance at the time that i sent the aid. It was money that i owed Lordhannibal for quite a while so as soon as i got a free slot i sent him the money because i assumed that he was still FnKa. And i did nt check his AA either.

Lordhanibal was a member of our alliance when he payed me the tech. And he had not officially resigned from our alliance at the time that i sent the aid. It was money that i owed Lordhannibal for quite a while so as soon as i got a free slot i sent him the money because i assumed that he was still FnKa. And i did nt check his AA either.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp...&Extended=1

really?

Oh my mistake i thought that i payed him myself. Well anyway The resistance is a merge of FnKa and MOON

Well he was at war with RoK for almost a full day by the time you aided him, both on an NPO aa.

The official stance of Fear None Kill All is to treat this as we would any other rouge tech raiding our alliance memebers, Ender Land refused diplomatic solutions so we fought in defense of our membership, as is our duty. End of story.

Also just a few slight clarifications -

The diplomatic solution that I would have accepted was CT offering to surrender.

FnKa did offer white peace to me, which I declined.

The matter of fact that CT WAS a coward (because so far he has proven to us that he isn't, been a valuable member of the community, friendly and helpful comrade) and that people from outside alliances hold grudges with him, is not a real reason for a declaration of war on him. Therefore, we consider this a nuclear rogue case and will treat it as such.

Edited by Platino

I am not a liar and i am not a coward. And i fought in the GPA war i got bashed by three guys. Wentworth was one of those nations you can ask him. I did not flee even though they did nt listen to me when i said we needed allies. I still fought and got smacked up. Also i attempted to join the karma war Matt Miller knows this you can ask him. I wanted to fight alongside him but NPO disallowed it at the time.

I can confirm this 100%. CT messaged me many times and applied to join IRON. He told me he wanted desperately to fight with IRON and help NPO after leaving them. I did not know him while he was in GPA or Gre, I didn't speak to him the first time until the day he joined NPO, so I cannot speak to anything that happened prior to that time. But, beyond a doubt he applied to IRON and tried to fight with us, we denied his application at the request of NPO due to some unclear history there.

CN has become a game of sanctioned vengeance this much is clear. I just hope many of you remember what you have done over these last months and justified to yourselves as being acceptable.