Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

Keep trying. Maybe one day you will find an alliance that wont run you out.

He also was a member of the Gremlins for a very long time. I dont know what history you two have, but do you think it really is worth hanging on to after such a long time?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He also was a member of the Gremlins for a very long time. I dont know what history you two have, but do you think it really is worth hanging on to after such a long time?

Considering what this thread is about and what Ender is currently doing, this may very well be the most ironic post in OWF history.

Then why is CT's history worth hanging onto?

-Bama

Vol Navy and Bama beat me to it, but the irony contained in this post is astounding.

Hostilities have ceased (this thread can now be locked as it is no longer applicable).

One response I have to make though is to this gem -

Keep trying. Maybe one day you will find an alliance that wont run you out.

L

O

L

:v:

Vol Navy and Bama beat me to it, but the irony contained in this post is astounding.

If you think i hold a grudge against CT then you are wrong. I have an opinion of him, yes, but my world doesnt revolve around people i meet on the internet.

Then why is CT's history worth hanging onto?

-Bama

Proportionality of time. Though I am not touching the argument at hand, even you must agree an argument spanning from a few months to a few years is completely different. Each situation has its own mitigating circumstances.

If you think i hold a grudge against CT then you are wrong. I have an opinion of him, yes, but my world doesnt revolve around people i meet on the internet.

That's not what I'm saying.

You said to worrgames08, "I dont know what history you two have, but do you think it really is worth hanging on to after such a long time?"

Yet this thread is about how enderland is attacking CT because of past grievances that ender is "hanging on to." Yet you support that.

The fight is now over.

I would like to say a MASSIVE thanks to those who suported me. I would also like to thank those who thought badly of me at first but then changed their mind.

This attack by ender was harmful to my nation but the insults i have recieved by people have been worse.

If i have insulted anyone in this thread i am sincerely sorry. My only defense is that i would ask you how would you feel if 50 people were calling you names and insulting you.

Enderland was a skillful fighter and it was a pleasure fighting. I have learned a lot about war and friendships